Autopsy Round 10 vs Geelong, Metricon Stadium, Saturday May 25th @ 7:25pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Hm, we are fielding the youngest team of the season. Cats almost 3 years older, double average games played.

Dangerfield and Constable out helps a bit with no Touk.
Going to need to be a team effort defensively to stop Hawkins/Ablett.

I thought we would’ve made at least 1-2 more changes, but in saying that it is nice to still have a bit of consistency in the team at this point of the season.

Dangerfield and Constable out helps a bit with no Touk.
Going to need to be a team effort defensively to stop Hawkins/Ablett.

I thought we would’ve made at least 1-2 more changes, but in saying that it is nice to still have a bit of consistency in the team at this point of the season.
Unfortunately, we are way too young. It will be a good experience.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Looking forward to the day where our team does the Handbaggers Franchise Fans heads in more than I do.
The 6 of you Campaigners who tagged me on your despicable thread about opposition supporters and then had a pretty disgusting but I would say appropriate and stereotype reinforcing for a Geelong persons integrity and mentality are all blocked.

Now back to living on my beautiful Gold Coast with the toxicity despatched.

Go Sunners

I impulse traded in Darcy macpherson to my SuperCoach team.

Hoping he keeps some of this midfield role even when touk back.

Will be barracking for him extra hard this weekend!

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Looking forward to the day where our team does the Handbaggers Franchise Fans heads in more than I do.
The 6 of you Campaigners who tagged me on your despicable thread about opposition supporters and then had a pretty disgusting but I would say appropriate and stereotype reinforcing for a Geelong persons integrity and mentality are all blocked.

Now back to living on my beautiful Gold Coast with the toxicity despatched.

Go Sunners
They have more than there fair share of douche bags but it’s understandable when you think about where they have to live

I’m currently at the Kurrawa SLSC drinking cheap beers and eating a Parma the size of a house while watching girls in Bikinis frolic on the beach, they are all sitting inside just trying not to freeze to death

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back