Unofficial Preview Round 10 vs The Kamry Krows - The Demon - Opposition Supporters Welcome

Remove this Banner Ad

The AFL app suggests you've only played three home games this year - how the heck is that possible?
Yep that would be correct!! Not sure how its possible to be honest

The AFL app suggests you've only played three home games this year - how the heck is that possible?
And we've only got one Friday night for the year, and we've already played our last night game in Melbourne for the home-and-away season.

And we've only got one Friday night for the year, and we've already played our last night game in Melbourne for the home-and-away season.
That's farrked, how the hell do the blues pull so many friday nights? at least you guys are good to watch!

Id be stoked if we get a career with Lever as good as Adelaide got with Thompson
Lever has already played more grand finals for Adelaide than Thompson, let’s hope he plays more for the MFC too :p what’s interesting is that Thompson was drafted the year the MFC last played a grand final, meaning he just missed out, and then retired the year Adelaide eventually made one, playing his last game in 2016. A champion career sandwiched between grand final losses for two different clubs

Lever has already played more grand finals for Adelaide than Thompson, let’s hope he plays more for the MFC too :p what’s interesting is that Thompson was drafted the year the MFC last played a grand final, meaning he just missed out, and then retired the year Adelaide eventually made one, playing his last game in 2016. A champion career sandwiched between grand final losses for two different clubs

Did Lever and Thompson both leave at the same stage of their careers after being drafted by their respective clubs?

Or maybe we are only here because dickhead Melbourne supporters have been infiltrating all of our threads with drivel?
Well do you want to keep sooking about that or will you push your ~24 brain cells to produce something semi witty to keep this thread interesting.
I had to leave your board as I could physically feel myself becoming dumber with each post I read.
I did you a favour by adding some smarts to your board for a few days so enjoy those.

Well do you want to keep sooking about that or will you push your ~24 brain cells to produce something semi witty to keep this thread interesting.
I had to leave your board as I could physically feel myself becoming dumber with each post I read.
I did you a favour by adding some smarts to your board for a few days so enjoy those.

We are so grateful for your presence, please be sure to drop over after you lose on sunday. But we all know you will go on a downwards slope after a loss against a decent side. You are skating on thin ice in the top 4 at the moment and I just hope the club doesn't fall apart like a chalet in a blizzard. Sorry if this is a bit cheesey for your board.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We are so grateful for your presence, please be sure to drop over after you lose on sunday. But we all know you will go on a downwards slope after a loss against a decent side. You are skating on thin ice in the top 4 at the moment and I just hope the club doesn't fall apart like a chalet in a blizzard. Sorry if this is a bit cheesey for your board.
I can't wait to speak to you on Monday

Roughly. Can't blame Lever for wanting to leave the dump that is the city of Adelaide though.
TBH Adelaide's a great city.

The only problem is South Australians live in it.

Those people are ****ed.

Im not a huge fan of Adelaide but i love the surrounds. My Mrs auntie lives in Angaston. One of the most beautiful/peaceful towns in all Australia. Gods country.

Even though we lost this game it still rates as one of my all time favs, not often you walk out of the G when you lose a final with a smile on your face. But i did that night. This is how finals should be played.

So many great memories vs Adelaide. The only team to beat the Crows in the finals on their way to a premiership in 1998. And beat them we did 7+ goals from memory.

This game and the following weeks thumping of St.Kilda was the best footy I've ever seen us play during my lifetime i reckon

TBH Adelaide's a great city. .

Second favorite city for me.
Although Adeliade's CBD is hella easy to navigate via car

It's so small and chill (compared to Our shitfest CBD)

Last edited:
Im not a huge fan of Adelaide but i love the surrounds. My Mrs auntie lives in Angaston. One of the most beautiful/peaceful towns in all Australia. Gods country.
Never been to that part, but if its all relatively close to Adeliade city center, im partial to Glenelg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back