Round 10

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
2191 with Scrim’s injury effected half score still more than what I got from Witherden’s full game. Traded in young so I would only have 1 donut instead of 2. May as well just taken the extra donut.
Still, was good enough to beat the “whinge” in div 1.

Error has been logged.
Whoops.

Was meant to be this
latest

2270, only Rozee the real stinker (though Macrae and Brayshaw could've done more, and Rockliff would've barring injury)

Neale scored 11 points more than answerth...you told me all week how neale and Cripps would both dominate and score 120+...they combined for 160 points... but tell me I’m not cursed
I reckon you’re one of the main reasons why I don’t frequent this board. Biggest FN whinger ever. Oh I’m cursed blah fn blah. Nobody gives a s**t mate.

I reckon you’re one of the main reasons why I don’t frequent this board. Biggest FN whinger ever. Oh I’m cursed blah fn blah. Nobody gives a **** mate.

Brad is a brilliant character actor. I look forward to his melts more every week :tearsofjoy:

I reckon you’re one of the main reasons why I don’t frequent this board. Biggest FN whinger ever. Oh I’m cursed blah fn blah. Nobody gives a **** mate.

But still score more than majority of poeple on here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back