Cripps 115
Neale 105
Stocker 55
Gibbons 80

So guess I'm doomed

cripps will need 45 touches to score 115
neale will need 40 touches to score 105
stocker will score 50
gibbons 80??? he will be lucky to score 60.

cripps- 88
neale- 85
stocker- 50
gibbons- 55

brayshaw will somehow score 100 today v gws..
anything over 35 from answerth would be laughable

1557 from 15

Elliott Yeo another 15 tackles :fire:
injuries to Rockliff & Scrimshaw :(
Coniglio, Gawn, Hore, Brayshaw, Walsh, Young, Witherden to come

The byes are becoming more and more difficult to negotiate. Injuries to Williams, Rockliff and Scrimshaw will ensure their absence and with so many of the rookies now getting dropped.
I’ll struggle to field 18.

stocker will score 50

cripps- 88
neale- 85
stocker- 50
gibbons- 55

What effing difference does it make as to how many possessions they have. It’s bad enough having to wade through all your moaning and groaning without having to put up with absolute crap.
Would you prefer your player to have 35 possessions and score 110 or 25 possessions and score 90.
You would have to be the only coach on the planet who complains that your player has had toooo many possessions.
Please don’t ever start a round discussion thread again. All this crap is just ridiculous.

I'm going to be honest, I'm about 75% convinced that Bradkli and TheRednWhite are actually the same person and that Bradkli created a second account so that someone would actually engage with his inane ramblings. Seriously you two go on about how 'punished' you are – try being 7th overall after Round 4 to outside of the top 750 after this week like me (though, I can at least admit that it's in large part to some s**t trading on my behalf).

Anyway, I'm sitting at 1414/13+C.

To come:
Hore, Brayshaw, Gawn
Cripps, Walsh, Young
Witherden, Neale, Bewley (yes, really; I figure that I don't have too much to lose at this point)

2200 would restore some hope.

Have to be happy with 1629 from 15 incl C. Having to cop a donut with Setterfield's omission will hurt though. Had scrim not copped his injury, may have got 40 or so more.

I'm going to be honest, I'm about 75% convinced that Bradkli and TheRednWhite are actually the same person and that Bradkli created a second account so that someone would actually engage with his inane ramblings. Seriously you two go on about how 'punished' you are – try being 7th overall after Round 4 to outside of the top 750 after this week like me (though, I can at least admit that it's in large part to some **** trading on my behalf).

To come:
Hore, Brayshaw, Gawn
Cripps, Walsh, Young
Witherden, Neale, Bewley (yes, really; I figure that I don't have too much to lose at this point)

Love the way you're thinking Pepe. If not the same, they must be brothers.
Can't believe how two people can be so utterly pessimistic BEFORE the event.
When I'm on the first tee I don't expect to have a great round but I'm hoping I will. I'm sure these two are disappointed when their players score well. Less to bitch about.

I've been lucky this week and avoided most of the carnage. Boak really my only disappointment so far, and he got an 80.

I got super lucky on the Scrimshaw to Houli trade.

Hard to gauge my score because it's still counting Flynn as my captain - I think at the start of the GWS game it will switch to my VC? Or at the end?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've been lucky this week and avoided most of the carnage. Boak really my only disappointment so far, and he got an 80.

I got super lucky on the Scrimshaw to Houli trade.

Hard to gauge my score because it's still counting Flynn as my captain - I think at the start of the GWS game it will switch to my VC? Or at the end?
The end it'll activate

You got Grundy VC yeah?

Who's your R2? Gawn or ROB?

I'm going to be honest, I'm about 75% convinced that Bradkli and TheRednWhite are actually the same person and that Bradkli created a second account so that someone would actually engage with his inane ramblings. Seriously you two go on about how 'punished' you are – try being 7th overall after Round 4 to outside of the top 750 after this week like me (though, I can at least admit that it's in large part to some **** trading on my behalf).

To come:
Hore, Brayshaw, Gawn
Cripps, Walsh, Young

Love the way you're thinking Pepe. If not the same, they must be brothers.
Can't believe how two people can be so utterly pessimistic BEFORE the event.
When I'm on the first tee I don't expect to have a great round but I'm hoping I will. I'm sure these two are disappointed when their players score well. Less to bitch about.
Gee...am I really that bad? One complains about having Brayspud and the other complains about Neale/Cripps not scoring more considering the amount of touches they get. Yes, I get pessimistic about Crisp because he is capable of 40s....when he does save his score late I do acknowledge it too. Yes, I was concerned about a Sloane tag this week, but Hutchings went off him in the second half and I made sure to write some positive comments about Sloanedog.

stocker will score 50

cripps- 88
neale- 85
stocker- 50
gibbons- 55

You have to just be taking the piss now.
Somehow Bray will score 100?? Gibbons is more likely to score 100!
Neale 85 is the biggest joke. Lyon basically said they won't tag him, he will have a point to prove against his old side.
Cripps comes out after last week, as the captain, holds a players-only meeting...and you think he won't ton up. Steele "tagged" him last year and he still got 30+ touches. Cripps will come out breathing fire today, will come out wanting to hurt people, 12+ tackles. If I didn't have Grundy VC and had Cripps, I would make Cripps captain this week.

ROB. I'd be stoked if he can hold his spot/value until his bye and then he can become Gawn. But unlikely I think if the crows keep losing and Sauce ready to play.
Sauce is playing SANFL next week, so ROB probably has one more game left.
He's R3 for me, so I will probably cash him in to Young (Bines back to R3) this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back