Official Match Thread Season 29 Round 11 - Baghdad Bombers vs Dragons FFC at Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm whipping up some home made sui mai, rice paper rolls and steamed sweet pork buns tonight. Wish me luck.

If the pork and prawn sui mai turn out ok, then I'll get adventurous next week and make them with pangolin and bat.
FB_IMG_1584796482687.jpg

What is this Earth Wars game about ? Is it a mobile game ?
Yep, it's in the app store. I'm addicted. I like to watch the Transformers run around and blow things up. :D
You collect alloy, energon, and spark. Grow your base and Autobots or Decepticons and battle.
I'm a Decepticon. Of course. :D

Yep, it's in the app store. I'm addicted. I like to watch the Transformers run around and blow things up. :D
You collect alloy, energon, and spark. Grow your base and Autobots or Decepticons and battle.
That sounds pretty cool , i might check it out.

I like librarian chicks.....oops wrong website.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I am. Wore a gorilla suit in a supermarket many years ago and gave a young lady roses.
In hindsight, a dumb thing to do.
...did it work?

Bit rich coming from the mumbler himself.

Which one are you?

Unlike what goes on in the anarchy of the Bombers squad, the Dragons do not compare themselves against each other: we are a single team. But if you were to really think that Requiem , I would be flattered that you'd hold me in similar regard to elite qooty players such as AceAndy , fumbler , Pie 4 Life , Ljp86 , Strigoi , Knifey Spoony , Hatchy1992 , Cold Sober and Blaze Storm .

I hold you in high regards. 👍

Jack Martin likes this

Do you even SFA?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back