Game Day Round 11, 2018 - Brisbane Lions vs North Melbourne

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Posting from the first tee.

Zoblitz dropping the ball again. Smh.

Hoping for a really competitive performance. Go lions!

In that case he is going to have his work cut out with Mason. He will be gut running until the final siren blows.

Yep, I seriously doubt we'll be sending Ryan Lester to Mason Wood, I'd like to see Gardner go to Wood although that would leave us without an obvious match up for Waite (Andrews gets Brown IMO) I'm thinking Nick Robertson goes to Mason Wood.

Yep, I seriously doubt we'll be sending Ryan Lester to Mason Wood, I'd like to see Gardner go to Wood although that would leave us without an obvious match up for Waite (Andrews gets Brown IMO) I'm thinking Nick Robertson goes to Mason Wood.

Would be much better at keeping up with him.

YAAAAAAAAY GAME DAY!! :D

I'm off to England this week so I am into cricket at the moment. Let's hope today is like the Border team of 1987 at the World Cup. Given no hope by everyone but won the cup convincingly. Gatting cracked under pressure and played a terrible reverse sweep at the crucial part of the game. Think Allen and Beasley sort of thing.

Rayner reminds me a lot of Steve Waugh,. Martin and Beams are our Boon and Marsh openers. Let's hope McStay becomes our Craig McDermott

If we can get the ball forward often, hopefully we can take advantage of their smallish backline. It would be great for our big boys to really stand up and kick 3 each and the smaller boys to feed off the loose ball when they don’t take a mark.
A few scattered here and there from our mids and small forwards and we are done simple.
Lions by 30

I hope we win. Cant stand the disrespectful s**t on the North board about 'the bears'. The Lion heritage (as im sure the Bears heritage is for queenslanders) is no joke for me and the merger was akin to a death in the family with my lot, so I take real exception to being called the Bears as a joke. It's designed to belittle the significance of the Lions and highlight our irrelevance, might be overly sensitive but.. That's how I feel and I hope we win because of it. Just sucks we wont lol

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As is par for the course when the Lions play in Melbourne, expecting nothing more than a typical Melbourne performance today, resulting in another loss; hopefully the damage won’t be too great.

I see Keays future as an inside shut down midfielder for the next couple of years. I think his only chance of making it will be by modelling his game on Brett Kirk

Posting from the first tee.

Zoblitz dropping the ball again. Smh.

Hoping for a really competitive performance. Go lions!
Too busy playing flight simulators at 1am to worry about gameday threads...

I see Keays future as an inside shut down midfielder for the next couple of years. I think his only chance of making it will be by modelling his game on Brett Kirk
That is a great call for Keays re: modelling hi game on Kirk, but I don’t it is his only shot at making it.

I always feel like we play Etihad well?

When I ran the numbers a year or two ago we’d actually been more successful at Docklands than at any other venue (including the Gabba) over the past few (lean) years.

Of course, aside from the Bulldogs’ brief period at the top it’s been pretty bleak for the Docklands tenants too.

A lock down role, I assume?

To lock down you must first look up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back