Status
Not open for further replies.

yeahmate

Club Legend
Jun 9, 2006
Here
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Very hard to predict this game. If we win I still think Hawks are a realistic outside threat this year, as with a bit of luck with injuries we could get on a roll. Lose and we could still make finals but we're probably just making up the numbers if we cant beat teams like the Lions. If Omeara gets a hard tag I'd like to see him sacrifice his game a bit and do a defensive role on Neale, hopefully help someone like Shiels get loose in the middle.

I sense a late change coming - Spang in for Pitto.

Andy and I have just got to Brisbane, so if Spang’s not fit, we’re ready to go
Pity about the arthritis, but we’ll be better than Pitto.

It’s 21C and sunny here: there’s a yellow ball like object in the sky that we don’t see down in Victoria. It warms and brightens the place.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jan 17, 2008
Brisvegas
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Boys completing a deceptively complex drill I’m going to call, mull around and have a chat. Possibly someone is addressing the group but I’m at least 100m away so it’s hard to tell. A young kid is taking a photo of the squad, they boys celebrate the achievement with a cheer and a clap.

Last edited:
Chip didn't play last year at the Gabba though when Hipwood spanked us with 4 goals. I assume Brand had the match up that day

He played the game where Hipwood kicked 3.2 and was again the most dangerous forward on the ground though.

I know it was only the JLT but O'Brien blanketed him in the pre season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back