Status
Not open for further replies.

yeahmate

Club Legend
Jun 9, 2006
Here
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Very hard to predict this game. If we win I still think Hawks are a realistic outside threat this year, as with a bit of luck with injuries we could get on a roll. Lose and we could still make finals but we're probably just making up the numbers if we cant beat teams like the Lions. If Omeara gets a hard tag I'd like to see him sacrifice his game a bit and do a defensive role on Neale, hopefully help someone like Shiels get loose in the middle.

I sense a late change coming - Spang in for Pitto.

Andy and I have just got to Brisbane, so if Spang’s not fit, we’re ready to go
Pity about the arthritis, but we’ll be better than Pitto.

It’s 21C and sunny here: there’s a yellow ball like object in the sky that we don’t see down in Victoria. It warms and brightens the place.

Jan 17, 2008
Brisvegas
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Boys completing a deceptively complex drill I’m going to call, mull around and have a chat. Possibly someone is addressing the group but I’m at least 100m away so it’s hard to tell. A young kid is taking a photo of the squad, they boys celebrate the achievement with a cheer and a clap.

Last edited:
Chip didn't play last year at the Gabba though when Hipwood spanked us with 4 goals. I assume Brand had the match up that day

He played the game where Hipwood kicked 3.2 and was again the most dangerous forward on the ground though.

I know it was only the JLT but O'Brien blanketed him in the pre season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back