Game Day Round 11, 2019: St.Kilda v Port Adelaide

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrFoster

Club Legend
Oct 10, 2015
AFL Club
St Kilda
We lack a tall target up forward that can at least create a contest.

Membrey isn't a true tall KPF and Bruce is hot and cold, mostly cold these days.

The sooner we get Max King in the team the better.
With the ball we kick the ball, we can have plugger sitting in the forward line, it wouldn’t matter.. game plan is shambles.

mightymalaka

What we have here is a failure to communicate!
May 7, 2018
Road to Nowhere
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Manchester United
I have decided to take up Plugger's recommendation and are currently trying to drink myself into oblivion!
This abomination on the TV has taken up enough of my time!
So far so good, am already showing more spark than those 22 imposters masquerading as footballers in China!

Yessss.....Mind numbing denseness here i come baby!
Another bottle and i should have caught up with the morons shaming our jumper when it comes to being F*CKED!

We really should of left gears in Australia. **** this game is getting worst.
If we manage to sign up a Soy Sauce manufacturer as a junior sponsor it will have all been worth it

Jan 26, 2007
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Melbourne United
Medi-vac.

He flew over with stitching, so unless it's a confirmed break they'll assume ligament and organise his return or ability to.

Yep probably some big international hospital for imaging and patient stabilisation and then medi-vac is probably the go.

Jan 14, 2012
The River Murray
AFL Club
St Kilda
He has in previous years, this year he hasn't.
Been playing as a midfielder, not a forward which means he's not kicking as many goals.

Still managed to kick a goal in a close game against GC round one.

Kicked a couple of big goals against the Bombers round two in crucial stages.

Kicked 2 goals against Freo in a game we nearly stole...

Yeah nothing but junk time goals from Gresh...

Simple. If you spent a lot of energy chasing/tackling 70-80% of the time, your skill suffers.. even good skilled players start to cough up the ball, let alone the others..
Its been standing out like dogs b--ls to me all year , with extreme pressure we can beat up crap teams but it wont help against decent or good teams , we lack class all over the park

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back