(Log in to remove this ad.)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

bird_man

Brownlow Medallist
Jan 14, 2012
The River Murray
AFL Club
St Kilda
Pathetic effort from our boys. Unless we hear that everyone was sick and they were keeping it quiet there is no excuse for that.

For a team that bases their game around pressure, we couldn't have been worse. The amount of easy uncontested footy they were able to get in dangerous positions was embarrassing. Our defence was poor.

Hope we make a statement. How Clark can't get a decent crack at it is beyond me.

In: Hannebery, King, Clark, Mckenzie, Marsh
Out: Young, Joyce, Phillips, Geary then take your pick

NarklesHelmet

Premiership Player
Sep 17, 2010
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Manchester City, AIK, Raiders
Just don’t know where to start after that performance.

As bad as the darkest days of 2018. Losers all over the ground.

Port are not a good team this year and had key outs. We made them look like premiership fancies.

Diabolical stuff from us. It was a performance every bit as bad as it looked on the scoreboard.

Hayes4PM

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 7, 2013
AFL Club
St Kilda
I can’t see Richo taking this group anywhere, he’s had 4 or 5 years and to have an effort like this put up after being in charge that long, he’s just not the answer. I know that it’s not a great spot injury wise this year but, ****, you’d be hoping for something better than this.

jwikked

Club Legend
Sep 20, 2009
NSW
AFL Club
St Kilda
How is this team going to get better? Who is going to want to play for this rabble?

I almost want to trade Hanners and Carlisle just because I'm ashamed that they would get stuck with this club.

TheEnsign

Club Legend
Jun 24, 2014
AFL Club
St Kilda
Well, if the Richo trigger for 2020 is finals thing is real, it's bye bye cho. We'll win a few in the back end, but ~10 wins is about par from here.

If Kent and Sincs are in the team as HF/mid rotations with an emphasis on forward then they need to kick all those chances.

I will give Sav and Billings a pass as they were probably both still a bit under the weather and each have had really good seasons thus far.

The goal kicking thing has become absolutely ridiculous.

Top Bottom