Preview Round 11, 2020: Fremantle v Hawthorn, 10 August 2020, 8.40pm @ Optus Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do some people just not bother watching games anymore?

Scully was decent without being amazing and Stratton was very solid. If he can keep his direct opponent goalless most weeks he is more than welcome to stay in the team.

Both have deserved criticism at times this year, after this game is not one of them.

Scully was decent without being amazing and Stratton was very solid. If he can keep his direct opponent goalless most weeks he is more than welcome to stay in the team.

Both have deserved criticism at times this year, after this game is not one of them.

Scully was better i will give him that his gut running is more rewarded on the bigger ground, still some bizarre kicking choices at times.
Stratts has lifted his workrate and attack on the ball, The back 6 and role of a Lockdown defender is working better with Mcevoy up the ground.

No changes for mine unless sore bodies with a 10 day break everyone should be fine, the challenge will be getting up for the wce match and the next match, maybe they will switch a couple around on monday in anticipation.

Scully was better i will give him that his gut running is more rewarded on the bigger ground, still some bizarre kicking choices at times.
Stratts has lifted his workrate and attack on the ball, The back 6 and role of a Lockdown defender is working better with Mcevoy up the ground.

No changes for mine unless sore bodies with a 10 day break everyone should be fine, the challenge will be getting up for the wce match and the next match, maybe they will switch a couple around on monday in anticipation.

Shorter quarters not assisting Scully either.

I’m not sure if there’s a practice game this week, but if there is and Howe gets through hopefully he will likely be in the mix.

IN: Howe
OUT: Burgoyne (injured/managed)

B: Stratton, Frawley, Hardwick

HB: Sicily, Frost, Scrimshaw

C: Smith, Mitchell, Scully

HF: Wingard, O’Brien, Gunston

F: Breust, Ceglar, Impey

R: McEvoy, O’Meara, Worpel

INT: Shiels, Howe, Day, Morrison

EMG: Nash, Hartley, Jiath, Minchington

Anyone know when the team will be announced?

Think it’ll be Ollie for Burgoyne with Chad spending more time in the middle.

Teams are now announced 24 hours before game time. So it will be this Sunday night.

Both were definitely better against carlol and lets hope they are better against free. They are both important players to the side when playing their best but 1 game doesn't make a season. More improvement need but both stay in

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’m not sure if there’s a practice game this week, but if there is and Howe gets through hopefully he will likely be in the mix.

IN: Howe
OUT: Burgoyne (injured/managed)

B: Stratton, Frawley, Hardwick

HB: Sicily, Frost, Scrimshaw

C: Smith, Mitchell, Scully

HF: Wingard, O’Brien, Gunston

F: Breust, Ceglar, Impey

R: McEvoy, O’Meara, Worpel

INT: Shiels, Howe, Day, Morrison

EMG: Nash, Hartley, Jiath, Minchington
With being out for so long one has to wonder if Howe would have the tank to play a tagging role on Fyfe. If he was to come I. That would definitely be his a role and would then allow Shiels to hunt the ball more.

With being out for so long one has to wonder if Howe would have the tank to play a tagging role on Fyfe. If he was to come I. That would definitely be his a role and would then allow Shiels to hunt the ball more.
While he could do bike work, you can’t do much running with PF. So likely he isn’t at peak fitness.

Nash a chance too.

Reckon Nash is the logical choice on form, and is a Clarko favourite. Past two reports from scratch matches had him doing everything that we need more of; finding space, running, setting up and kicking goals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back