Game Day Round 11, 2020: Fremantle v Hawthorn, 8.40pm AEST @ Optus Stadium

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeffrey Gibb

Cancelled
Aug 26, 2019
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Appalling football on display tonight. Never looked likely against a mediocre opponent. Speaks volumes about our gameplan with an ageing list.

In2theWild

Team Captain
Aug 6, 2009
He said your Laidler and I'm Puopolo!!
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Buffalo Sabres!Anti-Palace Gun wank
Well this( soon to be that ) is/was freaking terrible.
A gross example of Australian Rules Football. Unfortunately the loser in this display of utter incompetence happened to be our Hawthorn Football Club.
#yikes

And gooooodnight.

Aug 31, 2008
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Nuggets
I read the way clarko said we'll see the kids very soon as cue in the rack for the season.

Maybe just me and everything that's happened this year that I'm not too concerned.

He said we will inject youth, then went on to bring Brooksby and Minch into the side.

Show us where he's injected the youth into the side since he's said that? One forced change of Burgoyne to Nash doesn't equal what he said. There's been no cue in the rack. Though hopefully there is after today.

LMGjr

Cancelled
Jul 25, 2020
AFL Club
Hawthorn
He said we will inject youth, then went on to bring Brooksby and Minch into the side.

Show us where he's injected the youth into the side since he's said that? One forced change of Burgoyne to Nash doesn't equal what he said. There's been no cue in the rack. Though hopefully there is after today.
He said after this game mate.

Seriously. Listen to on the Hawks website and stop being a dick about it.

Commentator just politely called out Mitchell for being a soft co*k. He was bang on. Mitchell wasn't the strongest mentally even before his injury, but the injury has just emphasised it now.

There’s negative comments and then there’s just appalling s**t like this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back