Podcast Round 11, 2021 - Class Is In Session

Remove this Banner Ad

Ok HoneyBadger35 - time for a mid season appraisal and honest review. The podcasts of late have been very much complementing Simpson and advocating more of the status quo. I’m up for a “finishing 6th is not good enough” podcast. Are you up for it?
Hey mate, we’ve got a bit of an interesting change lined up for the pod starting this week. Happy to have you on down the line though, but this week’s lineup is locked in and we’ll explain why (hopefully later today).

We’ve done four of the usual (non-Willie news) podcasts this month, three after wins and one after the Giants loss. Never went crazy with the praise in my estimation, and said they weren’t impressing (I actually even said the Adelaide game was a wasted chance to blow a team away), but we were at least ticking the boxes while we waited to get healthy. Not too sure how scathing we should have been for a side doing the job every week, and when they lost we said it’s the sort of result that will likely make Top Four incredibly difficult.

I wouldn’t exactly say heads needed to roll over the past month, or what we should have been doing beyond “advocating for the status quo” (the status quo at the time being a winning streak?).

Remove this Banner Ad

Back