Preview Round 11, 2021: Gold Coast Suns v Hawthorn, 7:40pm 29th May, SCG (GAME REARRANGED)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought Hanrahan had a good game. I seem to be alone on this as there are lots wanting him out.
He was not bad at all...good chase down for a goal, good kick to Lewis for a goal. 15 disposals as a small forward.

A lot of cognitive bias around the place

Downie:

Connor Downie (16 disposals, 4 marks, 3 tackles)
"Connor took a big step in the right direction, playing much more of a man's game on the weekend. He was able to take the tackle and show some of his polish on the outside of the contest as well with some very clean touches. He ranked highly for score involvements on the ground. He looked his most comfortable at the level so far this year."

Morris has had 9 scoring shots in the VFL in the last two games. I want to see if he can add something to the forward-line mix as a half forward given the lack of forwards on the list.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wasn't it 6 cases from 26 000 tests?

Is it really that bad?

I don't read or watch any news so will probably get most updates regarding AFL/Covid stuff from this forum.
Problem isn’t that it’s only 6 cases. It’s that 6 cases can rapidly ramp up. Especially with a positive case having visited the G, that could spark a giant outbreak on its own

Problem isn’t that it’s only 6 cases. It’s that 6 cases can rapidly ramp up. Especially with a positive case having visited the G, that could spark a giant outbreak on its own

I guess Victorians probably have PTSD from last year. This will likely end up like the other 10 false outbreaks and everything will be back to normal in 2 weeks.

The Brisbane players went from living on the road to playing in front of a packed Gabba within weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back