Game Day Round 11, 2021: St Kilda v North Melbourne @ Marvel Stadium | Saturday May 29 @ 4:35pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lezzz ghoooooo

Rooboys win by 3 pts, Hill gets 34 touches, Hall slots one from deeeep and Mahony tackles a startled Mason Wood with 69 seconds to go which starts our final surge inside 50 where Zurharr dribbles one home for us to win.

I'm inverted and just walked through the red portal door and saw all this unfold....

....I just watched Tenet and am struggling to understand all the concepts of it. I guess it needs a second watching.

nMo39.jpg

North by 200 points:
http://springfieldfiles.com/sounds/frink/gambletron.mp3

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cheers to all our Indigenous players that I have viewed over my time that have played for Nmfc, from Barry Cable through to Jy.

Todays game...want to be interesting than last nights yawn spectacle

If there’s one thing we know from Lockdowns and AFL, it’s that WE make this game.

North by 5

Last edited:
That random bloke from Canada with the cat is particularly vicious. May the invisible sky wizard have mercy on your soul.
Had an interesting chat with my best little mate about that bloke, or those blokes yesterday arvo. He is a little boy that likes to see proof, combined with our own personal conversation style and an entirely lacking serving of PC ..... but I have strayed from the sermon, Stink Kilda can gagf, might stay at home and watch it on the tele 🙃

It’s a strange world when people are hoping to finish last. Hopefully it stops after the MSD is complete.

For the game, would love to win but the likelihood is we don’t. Please don’t let Mason Wood kick a bag on us.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Just did the ladder predictor thingy.

If North win by 100 and Hawks lose by 100, we maintain last by approx 3%.
It's like you were just listening to the conversation I just had with myself.

Lezzz ghoooooo

Rooboys win by 3 pts, Hill gets 34 touches, Hall slots one from deeeep and Mahony tackles a startled Mason Wood with 69 seconds to go which starts our final surge inside 50 where Zurharr dribbles one home for us to win.

I'm inverted and just walked through the red portal door and saw all this unfold....

....I just watched Tenet and am struggling to understand all the concepts of it. I guess it needs a second watching.
1622238793564.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back