Game Day Round 11, 2021: Suns v Hawks @ SCG 7:40pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t mind losing when everyone busts a gut and gives it everything. If you lose after that then that’s acceptable.
Just.
That means your skills aren’t up to scratch. Gave it everything but just not good enough.
I just don’t see that right now. Too many experienced players cruising, playing bruise free footy.

Do we let Burgoyne play on to his 400th?
100% yes. And then we draw the biggest, fattest line under it...

The feel good threepeat era is officially over. Every player is now picked completely on merit of their 2021 season. Don't care what you did prior to 2021 and don't care what you might be capable of in 2022+. What are you doing for us right now?

“The Suns have some real quality in the side and a lot of the top draft picks have now played 30-50 games. We know where we are at and need to get those games into our young side before we can start challenging for silverware again”

And following those comments we bring in JOM, Hartley, Ceglar & Brooksby.

I don’t mind losing when everyone busts a gut and gives it everything. If you lose after that then that’s acceptable.
Just.
That means your skills aren’t up to scratch. Gave it everything but just not good enough.
I just don’t see that right now. Too many experienced players cruising, playing bruise free footy.

Last game before a bye. Playing at a switched ground. Expect much less?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The rebuild continues with...

1. No more games for Liam Shiels. Maginess may not be exactly ready, but it won't cost us to have him hone his game with senior games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back