Game Day Round 11, 2022: Gold Coast v Hawthorn, 7:40pm TIO stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will be a very interesting game. They are no longer easy beats with a strong midfield and a dominant ruckman, things we have struggled against.

Newk, Nash, Titch, Wingard and Day will all need to contribute for us to win this.

Our forward line will cause them problems if we can win our share of the ball. We seem a tall short down back for mine. Hopefully Sicily and DGB can cover Casboult and Chol effectively.

Go Hawks!

Hopefully the Suns ruck dominance doesn't lead to a territory advantage all night with us struggle to get out of our defensive half of the ground.

I always chalk gold coast games up as wins. If we don't win, I erase the experience from my memory. then when I think back at all our games against gold coast, they are all wins.

I am very ready for the frost machine to be turned on in the ruck, the last time we had some chill in the middle hale did pretty well.

Bring it back 😅

Got a good feeling about this one. Chad, Breust, Moore, Butler to run riot in slippery conditions.
This is the first game where we see our new mosquito fleet (you can chuck in MacDonald too).

Also - is the first game with Day, Impey, Sicily, Jiath and Scrimshaw? Intercept fleet

I am very ready for the frost machine to be turned on in the ruck, the last time we had some chill in the middle hale did pretty well.

Bring it back 😅
Mr Frosty The Crunchy Ice Maker

Hopefully the Suns ruck dominance doesn't lead to a territory advantage all night with us struggle to get out of our defensive half of the ground.
We've had all week to plan for how we tackle this game without a ruck. Another good test of this coaching panel.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I always chalk gold coast games up as wins. If we don't win, I erase the experience from my memory. then when I think back at all our games against gold coast, they are all wins.
As a Suns supporter if I did this I think I'd convince myself I had early onset dementia as I wouldn't recall any games at all.

As a Suns supporter if I did this I think I'd convince myself I had early onset dementia as I wouldn't recall any games at all.
1950 Hawthorn feels your pain.

Ruck or no Ruck - we should have this covered with our fleet of runners. After long time we ran a team over in the last quarter. We used to do it in the first few rounds this year.

Having played and challenged all teams in the top 8 (bar Freo), this will be an interesting test to see where we're at. Having no ruckman will make things interesting, but reckon we should prob win by 3-4 goals.

Having played and challenged all teams in the top 8 (bar Freo), this will be an interesting test to see where we're at. Having no ruckman will make things interesting, but reckon we should prob win by 3-4 goals.

U mean saints?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back