Preview Round 11, 2022: St.Kilda v North Melbourne - Marvel Stadium, Sunday 29th May, 1:10PM AEST

Who Wins?

• Saints

Votes: 60 82.2%
  • Kangaroos

Votes: 13 17.8%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Some big numbers in the vfl.
Clark likely, I feel you have to give highmore a run in the seniors. He is absolutely dominating.
Reckon Higgins might be given another week seeing it's his second concussion in about 5 weeks.
Hoping for Clark, highmore and Bytel. For Nas , Webster and windy.

More likely to be Clark highmore and Byrnes for the same.

On Pixel 6 Pro using BigFooty.com mobile app

Been said 1000 times but we need to, sooner or later, bury a side and this might be our last chance. Our % ( and Carltons) compared to Top 4 sides is awful. If we have any aspirations to Top 4, yes we need to keep winning, but a 21% difference currently between us and 4th (Freo) doesnt do us any favours.
Teams have regularly been making percentage against the Eagles and the Roos. We haven't played either. Time to start this week.

I'm against looking at form against the Crows as justification for ommitting anyone. It was a dirty day for everyone but Hill and Ming.

Clark and Bytel in.
Outs are Wang and one other, maybe Marshall who looks extremely sore, subject to Norffs rucks l suppose.

l want Highmore selected but can't justify dropping any defenders atm.

Oh, and no friggn way on Higgins. WTF is wrong with some of you people!!!

I'd love Higgins to fill his boots but we should take the cautious approach.

NWM out for Byrnes
Windhager out for Clark
Long out for Owens

Really want Highmore in but our back 6 are gelled so I don't want to tamper with it.

I agree that Highmore deserves a shot. Paton could be the unlucky one if the team makeup works post-swap.

Would prefer to keep NWM in, moving Sharman back to the VFL and Clark into the middle. If Sharman is needing more game time then Wood could make way but GOAT hasn’t shown enough to justify that, for mine.

Leave Higgins for a post-bye return

I'd love Higgins to fill his boots but we should take the cautious approach.

NWM out for Byrnes
Windhager out for Clark
Long out for Owens

Really want Highmore in but our back 6 are gelled so I don't want to tamper with it.
Would very surprised if Windhager is dropped

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Would very surprised if Windhager is dropped
Agree.

Also can’t see Clark, Owens and Byrnes all coming in.
I‘m going two in, two out max. ( not King) 😊

Nas out and possibly Sharman (sadly) for Clark and one of Byrnes, Bytel or Owens. Windy stays in for me.

Higgo back after the bye.

Agree.

Also can’t see Clark, Owens and Byrnes all coming in.
I‘m going two in, two out max. ( not King) 😊

Nas out and possibly Sharman (sadly) for Clark and one of Byrnes, Bytel or Owens. Windy stays in for me.

Higgo back after the bye.
Byrnes is a bit unlucky that the similar types in the 22 are all playing well. Windy has played the role that would most suit him very well the past 2 weeks.

With Gresh and Jones as two of our main centre square rotation, it makes it hard for him to crack into that group without making us too small. Especially with no Steele making us a big body short.

How did Butler go in the VFL today?

As much as he wasn't playing at his peak, I do think we lacked something at ground level yesterday. 4 tackles inside 50 as team is very poor as well, where Butler typically gets us 2-3 when he plays.
Definitely missed his pressure.
Much as I love Longy, I think he needs to improve a lot on last night‘s performance.
Plenty of these young guys knocking at the door right now and I’m really keen to see Bytel, Byrnes and Owens in again at some stage. But don’t want injuries either. It’s a real conundrum.

In: Higgins Clark Owens (sub)
Out: Sharman Wood

We’re 5th on the ladder but I need a huge 4 quarter smashing to convince me we’re the real deal

Adelaide’s mids beat us most of the night so we have to be stronger and better stocked in that area. One of Clark, Owens or Bytel would suffice.

I love that we’re winning while still getting games into Windy and Nasiah.

Saints by 64

As much as he wasn't playing at his peak, I do think we lacked something at ground level yesterday. 4 tackles inside 50 as team is very poor as well, where Butler typically gets us 2-3 when he plays.
We did miss the small's in Higgins and Butler I feel , but playing Nth this week it will be interesting who comes in and goes out.

14 disposals and 1 goal 3. Laid 5 tackles too. Think he should be considered.

Clark 31 disposals should be straight back in and in the midfield.

Right, which comedians voted for a North win? Not big and not clever :smile:

A rare occasion when I'm one hundred per cent confident. Just improve midfield a bit and it's a big win - Saints by sixty!! We should be far too strong.
My hand up. They just seem to have the Wood over us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back