Preview Round 11, 2022: St.Kilda v North Melbourne - Marvel Stadium, Sunday 29th May, 1:10PM AEST

Who Wins?

• Saints

Votes: 60 82.2%
  • Kangaroos

Votes: 13 17.8%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mowman

Cancelled
Day Off
Veteran St Kilda - Marcus Windhager Player Sponsor 2023 10k Posts St Kilda - Marcus Windhager Player Sponsor 2022 St Kilda - James Frawley Player Sponsor 2021 Saints Pledge Contributor St Kilda - Doulton Langlands Player Sponsor 2020 St Kilda - Robbie Young Player Sponsor 2019
May 19, 2013
You'll have to jump on Ticketmaster and check but you'd think so. If you can't get any I'll give you my seated L1s if you get a couple of L3 GAs to swap with me.
You're a good man Gringo

Mowman

Cancelled
Day Off
Veteran St Kilda - Marcus Windhager Player Sponsor 2023 10k Posts St Kilda - Marcus Windhager Player Sponsor 2022 St Kilda - James Frawley Player Sponsor 2021 Saints Pledge Contributor St Kilda - Doulton Langlands Player Sponsor 2020 St Kilda - Robbie Young Player Sponsor 2019
May 19, 2013

Premium

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 8, 2016
AFL Club
St Kilda
Nice to see Mitch Owens getting another run. I always think it's a bit unfair to play a guy for just one game.
He has the potential to be anything , contested ball winner , can take a mark a very good around goals - he could well be one of our future stars.
Whatever happens this year will be nothing what these 3 kids will do with development and another preseason under there belt.
The last trade period I would say is the best we have had for a very long time with Milera , Windhager , Owens , Sharman , Hayes , Heath.

Nice to see Mitch Owens getting another run. I always think it's a bit unfair to play a guy for just one game.

I think his time in the VFL was totally necessary, he was a deer in the headlights round 1.
He'll be more prepared now.

Oct 21, 2016
AFL Club
St Kilda
Got to say this playing too tall thing drives me mental. So we are going into this game not short enough in our forward half? When guys like Stewart, Allir, etc take 20 intercept marks against us do we say we were too short up forward? We're not talking about 4 x lumbering Billy Longers running around up forward.

Out of the guys we will have playing forward at times Members, Gresh, Long, Windy, Crouch, Ross and Owens are all capable of chasing, pressuring and tackling.
If they are capable of doing it then they should be dropped because there was zero forward pressure applied last week.

On Pixel 6 Pro using BigFooty.com mobile app

Jun 17, 2018
AFL Club
St Kilda
I have no idea what you are on about but seems like you were trying to be funny and that your peddling some more crap with little substance about Billings.
You have ideas Brut, cut yourself some slack...I am funny, you just don't know me...I'm not peddling crap, the proof is there...in plain sight. When it comes to substance Billings has none, and shouldn't be on our list.
A very expensive Jack Newnes.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jun 17, 2018
AFL Club
St Kilda
If Max kicks 5 goals tomorrow he will be leading the the Coleman medal, not bad for a guy that is still 21.
He also is the leading contested mark ● Ranked 1st in Contested Marks Per Game , ● Ranked 1st in Total Contested Marks
He's putting in a good season. When he starts putting 4 quarters together, and the team (himself included) learn how best to utilise his full set of abilities (that's still a work in progress and as yet unknown) it will be something beautiful to behold. I had him down for a 45-55 goal season. He may surpass that.

It’s actually my birthday tomorrow but not fishing for well wishers or maybe I am but the real point is we played North on my birthday last year as well. Is there a reason we play them at this time???
Thank you for your wishes in advance.

It’s actually my birthday tomorrow but not fishing for well wishers or maybe I am but the real point is we played North on my birthday last year as well. Is there a reason we play them at this time???
Happy Easter mate.

Did you find out who the milk bar Saint was?

SteeleSaints

Club Legend
Mar 26, 2022
AFL Club
St Kilda
North will be up for the game given the caning they have had during the week. Hopefully we can hold off their early energy and kick away in the second half. We really need a big percentage win to get out % up near Carlton etc.

Happy birthday Saintos

Jun 17, 2018
AFL Club
St Kilda
I wish you well. May it be a day to remember Saintos 🍻

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back