Autopsy Round 11, 2023 - Positives and Negatives vs Essendon

Remove this Banner Ad

Any fan of any club doing this laughable and pathetic but it takes a special kind of loser to do this after 18 months of their club being putrid. At least the blues fans, essendon fans and tigers fans of the past had to cop decades of their club being hopeless before they resorted to this.
View attachment 1700223
lol, reminds me of a game in 2002 against StKilda where we played so frikn bad, i went out the back yard, got a can of de-greaser and set my scarf on fire. I regret it obviously, it was an original 1987 scarf (they were awesome, so frikn long too). Passion makes you do silly things

Any fan of any club doing this laughable and pathetic but it takes a special kind of loser to do this after 18 months of their club being putrid. At least the blues fans, essendon fans and tigers fans of the past had to cop decades of their club being hopeless before they resorted to this.
View attachment 1700223
That is a brand new scarf in a dog poo bin. Can guarantee some loser Freo supporter went out, bought a scarf, took the photo themselves and then sent it to BTT to be a hero.

That is a brand new scarf in a dog poo bin. Can guarantee some loser Freo supporter went out, bought a scarf, took the photo themselves and then sent it to BTT to be a hero.

Likely BTT did it themselves.

View attachment 1700223
All good so long as they don’t jump back on when the wheel turns. As it will.

Out of idle curiosity, how do you plan to stop them jumping back on?

For some people sport is just entertainment, and there's nothing actually wrong with that.
Of course I can’t stop them. Duhhh!

But they’re not what I’d call ‘supporters’.

They’re like those who ‘steal’ the seats at the GF not because they’re mad supporters but because it’s a chance for social media posts. Oh here I am at the F1 GP … Aust Tennis … MotoGP … Golf …

Just got around to watching the 1st half, gotta say we had some good ball movement/transition, but got the raw end of the sav from the umps, as per usual. You can see that the coaches are working hard at getting the new game style up and running.
Really like what Hunt is giving us. Crying shame that JJ got injured - would be a good duo. I thought West and Foley were quite good - I think they have a spot in our squad, can't doubt their courage.
Hopefully, Maric adds another element to the team.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back