Toast Round 11: Adelaide 38-62 Collingwood

Remove this Banner Ad

That'd make slower than Rupe if that's possible.

You beauty! We have 2 mature bodies that can sit behind the ball and provide some "tackling pressure" then. Just what Buckley likes!!

(I'm kidding, despite his knockers I'm a fan of Wills. Will never be a gun obviously but he has something that most our players don't)

You beauty! We have 2 mature bodies witches hats that can sit behind the ball and provide some "tackling pressure" then. Just what Buckley likes!!

(I'm kidding, despite his knockers I'm a fan of Wills. Will never be a gun obviously but he has something that most our players don't)

EFA (kidding also)

Mature body?

120kg Dayne Beams can cover both of them easily.

(Have I used that joke one too many times?)

when I think of the beams Trade I suffer from PTSD, I was completely against it, another Injury prone mid, and then look out it turned out... but then I think of the Bradley hill and josh Bruce trades and I smile a little knowing we atlwast will have beams off the books soon.

Sydney would snap him up. Geelong as well probably.
I’d be all over him if I was Geelong. I’m sure they still remember him obliterating them a few years ago in only his second game as number 1 ruck.

No you haven’t 🤣

Fun fact back when I was 103kg I played footy with Roughy in the park back when he played for the dogs in '16 and not sure if he was just trying to pucker me up or something but I went shoulder to shoulder with him and he said I gave him a fair contest.
He outmarked me obviously lol - and now I'm 88kg so sorry I can't step in. But this adds some substance to the Beama KPP Hype train let's get it started !!!

Cheeseburgers and fries cheeseburgers and fries!

Fun fact back when I was 103kg I played footy with Roughy in the park back when he played for the dogs in '16 and not sure if he was just trying to pucker me up or something but I went shoulder to shoulder with him and he said I gave him a fair contest.
He outmarked me obviously lol - and now I'm 88kg so sorry I can't step in. But this adds some substance to the Beama KPP Hype train let's get it started !!!

Cheeseburgers and fries cheeseburgers and fries!
Nice story. 👍
And what a coincidence. You’ve lost 15 kgs and Beams has added 15kgs to each thigh.

Nice story. 👍
And what a coincidence. You’ve lost 15 kgs and Beams has added 15kgs to each thigh.

We both gained and lost weight due to circumstances that wouldn't be considered ideal.

But hey, I can now get two Beamsburgers for the price of one! IMG20200814134440.jpg

Wish I took better care of the ball. Got Darcy's signature on it too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back