Autopsy Round 11 - Adelaide Crows vs GWS Giants, Sun 3rd June 2018, Adelaide oval, 4.10pm ACST

Remove this Banner Ad

When did you?

Seriously, the troll rants addressed to just about any opposition supporter do get monotonous.
I dont do that.
This individual referred to an issue from a week ago that didn't need to be brought up, in a obvious attempt to needle.
And I never did and still haven't. My original response was clear. Dont troll me on this board, how others respond is up to them.

Celebrations were for last night ; focus now is the suns this week and how we can build on yesterday’s performance.

Anyone notice the club song last night, was good to see the coaching & club staff in the huddle for the song - a real united club feel - us fans will be the same this weekend at spotless

That indigenous jumper will go down as a classic, paired with the classic win.
If I recall correctly, it's the first win in the indigenous jumper.

Celebrations were for last night
Not here for 1/2 of Adelaide. Popular result across the country too. The crows have racked up some enemies since the GF.
The whole footy world saw what a reaming you got from the umps yet you hung tough.
Truth is without their cheating you'd have won by 6+ last night.
Conratz and well done. Like I said you made a lot of people happy last night.

Thought Patton's hands were great and he looked to have his touch back. Dermie said he saw him before the game and the General said he felt the best he has in weeks. Interesting, I always think when good players have form dips there is often injuries behind it that aren't made public.
Lobb was really competitive.
Tackling and general pressure was fantastic.
David taking a direct role marking Jenkins as opposed to loose man I thought was much better.
Loved Langdon's work.

Tomlinson played a lot higher up the ground. He even attended a few stoppages around the ground with the inclusion of Taylor. I thought he was good in that role. He has spent a bit of time on the wing before... maybe a more permanent move?

How good was the debut of Taylor? very impressive 1:1. I didnt see him get beaten

Thought Patton's hands were great and he looked to have his touch back. Dermie said he saw him before the game and the General said he felt the best he has in weeks. Interesting, I always think when good players have form dips there is often injuries behind it that aren't made public.
Watching him live at the ground against Geelong I thought he was running gingerly and looked like he had some type of lower body issue - perhaps groin. He looked miles better last night I agree.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Great to get the win after how the season has gone so far and for the players, club staff and supporters but although praise is coming from the media the last quarter was full of lucky incidents with bounces of the ball, passes being made and the free kick for Whitfield not to take anything away from the win especially at the Adelaide Oval I am still thinking this season will be a struggle for the club to make finals
Better midfield performance was the key and then converting the opportunities with 27/53 entries and kicking 14/13
Not much to add that hasn't already been said but as with most looking forward to the Suns game and to see a continued improvement but the real test is the Hawks in 4 weeks time

a the last quarter was full of lucky incidents with bounces of the ball, passes being made and the free kick for Whitfield not to take anything away from the win

I thought the Giants were surprisingly sure-handed and clean with the ball, but ball bounce can sometimes go against you all day, and sometimes not. It's uncanny how often early in a game you can feel 'Uh-oh, the ball's not bouncing our way". Which footy god determines that?

I think after the bye, Taylor did enough to stay in for the Suns game IMO but with selection it is always 1 or 2 that are surprises although I would like to see Buntine back in for a good run of games
Taylor looked really nice, I reckon you have one their. You just hope he can give u some offensive play down the line

I thought the Giants were surprisingly sure-handed and clean with the ball, but ball bounce can sometimes go against you all day, and sometimes not. It's uncanny how often early in a game you can feel 'Uh-oh, the ball's not bouncing our way". Which footy god determines that?
Yes, I would say that we have had poor luck in the bounce of the ball in previous games, so about time we had some lucky bounces in our favour.

That article seems to indicate what I believed, that Cameron has a good relationship with the players and losing him may impact many of them. On the other hand there is obviously something "wrong" with some game day decisions and our game plan. When you have talent like GWS does you don't turn them into defensive grunts that you can hire for $50 a dozen from anywhere. USE THE TALENT. RELEASE THE KRAKEN Cameron and co.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back