Preview Round 11 - Adelaide Crows vs GWS Giants, Sunday 3rd June 2018, Adelaide oval, 4.10pm ACST

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know if we actually have any indigenous players playing in the team tomorrow? I dont think there are
William's and Finlayson, both out, are the two I believe. Not certain about Shipley but I recall from somewhere he has Fijian-Indian blood.
So no anyway to your question.

Surprised with the Taylor debut and after Buntine had an ok game and just to see their are 10 players 192 and over
Haynes and Griffen are both listed at 192
Doesn’t make sense to me but most of the tall defenders and mobile and I hope in the back half of the year it goes back to 7 tall players in the line up
No idea how HH is still in the line up he has had such an extended run and he has been below average in every game imo but we will see what happens in the game and then I will question the selections

Surprised with the Taylor debut and after Buntine had an ok game and just to see their are 10 players 192 and over
Haynes and Griffen are both listed at 192
Doesn’t make sense to me but most of the tall defenders and mobile and I hope in the back half of the year it goes back to 7 tall players in the line up
No idea how HH is still in the line up he has had such an extended run and he has been below average in every game imo but we will see what happens in the game and then I will question the selections

I think it means Tomlinson wont play this game as a key defender. Taylor a surprise but expect him to line up on Fogarty for his debut game. Davis and Corr in some combination on Lynch and Jenkins. It may have just been matchups, or Taylor demanding selection.

The Crows are missing players like Riley Knight and aside from Betts look a bit weaker for small forwards than usual.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back