Captains Round 11 C/VC

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

* it, Petracca into Grundy.
Everybody gonna VC Bont, Macrae, Gawn, Oliver. All leaving the no.1 player in the game to myself :cool:
30 and 3 coming right up kents.

fu** it, Petracca into Grundy.
Everybody gonna VC Bont, Macrae, Gawn, Oliver. All leaving the no.1 player in the game to myself :cool:
30 and 3 coming right up kents.
Should net him an 85 the way he's kicking the ball this year

Think I'll go Macrae, Melbourne's mids aren't overly great at defending mids who spread from the contest well. Won't matter if his brother is named as the sub tomorrow though.

Although Gawn is tempting.

Interesting how hardly anyone has said they will Vc Oliver:think:
I love Piggy and he's a top 10 player in the league but I don't think he's capable of massive scores against the best teams in the big games. Bont, Gawn, Tracc all are and maybe Macrae.

Too many SC pigs in the Friday night game.
Gonna give it a miss for VC.

Geelong have conceded the least points to ruckmen this year, which is definately a shock.

Gonna go with something different this week and try Steele VC, Titch C.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Too many SC pigs in the Friday night game.
Gonna give it a miss for VC.

Geelong have conceded the least points to ruckmen this year, which is definately a shock.

Gonna go with something different this week and try Steele VC, Titch C.
They've only played three of the 100+ ruckmen. Gawn went 135, Hickey 110 and Naitanui 94 (in a mauling with low TOG)

Max Gawn last 3 against the dogs 117 and 139, 131 Oliver averages 100 in his last 3 against the dogs, macraes last 4 against Melbourne 141 120 105 131 bonts last 3 against Melbourne 135 93 128
Geesus it's hard to pick a (VC) tonight .....going to stick with Macrae ...no logic though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back