Preview Round 11 Carlton vs West Coast @ Optus Stadium Sunday 9th August 3.35pm AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any chance Petrevski-Seton spends time forward today?

Whenever I've watched the Blues, it has appeard to me that he was either playing across half back or as a mid who gets back to help clear defence.

but I'm hearing rumours he may be a goalsneak today.
He’s played down back since mid last year. Most here think he’s a mid and will ‘graduate’ back in there (wing/hhf/stints on ball) in time. He’s not a small forward though.

Does love the wet though, so who knows what Samo will pull out. His best is 35 odd and a stack of i50s (playing out of the middle), but if he’s down back he might have to be accountable for someone so can’t get off the leash, so to speak

Any thoughts on late changes? As much as I like the guy I’m hoping Ryan is a late out. His dodgy hammy might get a test in wet conditions.

Reserves wrap just came out, kicked 13 goals in 3 periods, 12 aside. Marchie and and Dow returned from injury, Dow apparently BOG. Lang kicked 4, Owies 3 - seems as tho Honey is the hold over emergency

On CPH1877 using BigFooty.com mobile app
Great to hear Marchy's back and that PD played a blinder. But just wish Darce could bring his goal-kicking ressies form into the league side.

No changes!

Over to the Game Day disc thread ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back