Preview Round 11 Carlton vs West Coast @ Optus Stadium Sunday 9th August 3.35pm AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can confirm about the weather. A front came through abt 3.30am and its bleak, wet (heavy rains are forecasted) and windy. I think the weather tomorrow is going to just as bad.

Onto the match hoping the wet weather might go in our favour. I'll have to record as my nephew's basketball match is at the same time.

I think we'll be better equipped than the Eagles. Feel like they don't play in these conditions much.

I live a couple of hundred k's north of Perth and it's been bucketing down here most of the morning. The same front will hit Perth hard after 12 by the looks of it. It might give us the opportunity to be in the contest the entire game because it should negate their frenetic style and even things up a tad. Soccer it to advantage at every opportunity and fingers crossed they don't pay BS deliberate crowd OOBs - which is one of the biggest blights on the game lately. One way or the other we'll learn a fair bit about our blokes this arvo. It's gonna be a challenge but I reckon we're up to it. 1 hour, 32 till bounce down. Go the Mighty BLUES!

I live a couple of hundred k's north of Perth and it's been bucketing down here most of the morning. The same front will hit Perth hard after 12 by the looks of it. It might give us the opportunity to be in the contest the entire game because it should negate their frenetic style and even things up a tad. Soccer it to advantage at every opportunity and fingers crossed they don't pay BS deliberate crowd OOBs - which is one of the biggest blights on the game lately. One way or the other we'll learn a fair bit about our blokes this arvo. It's gonna be a challenge but I reckon we're up to it. 1 hour, 32 till bounce down. Go the Mighty BLUES!

Broome?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Reserves wrap just came out, kicked 13 goals in 3 periods, 12 aside. Marchie and and Dow returned from injury, Dow apparently BOG. Lang kicked 4, Owies 3 - seems as tho Honey is the hold over emergency

On CPH1877 using BigFooty.com mobile app

Dow in, pls.

And why does he look like a mix of Billy Gowers and Angus Schumacher now?

Any chance Petrevski-Seton spends time forward today?

Whenever I've watched the Blues, it has appeard to me that he was either playing across half back or as a mid who gets back to help clear defence.

but I'm hearing rumours he may be a goalsneak today.

Reserves wrap just came out, kicked 13 goals in 3 periods, 12 aside. Marchie and and Dow returned from injury, Dow apparently BOG. Lang kicked 4, Owies 3 - seems as tho Honey is the hold over emergency

On CPH1877 using BigFooty.com mobile app

So happy to hear this. This is so encouraging.

Just adds more weight to my argument not to trade either Dow or O'brien as part of a trade for Papley as so many on here are suggesting.

They'll come good. Just need a bit more time :)

I’ve gone long in a same game multi. Blues at the line, Walshy to a goal and Kennedy to get 20+. Pays $16. Kennedy is the worry but I like him in the slop.
Good luck amigo. I'm not going to bullshit but I pushed the line out a bit on Us. And need the Dees under 40 as well. Picked up exactly $100 yesterday on the Port and Lions games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back