Opinion Round 11 Changes vs. Collingwood

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I think most are pretty happy with the changes, keeps us moving forward with development.
50/50 game which if we win sets us up for a crack at the finals. Luke Ryan deserves his debut.

Looking forward to some dry weather footy and a focus on crisp rebound out of our back 50. Ryan and Weller down there should really help
with that.

Griff definitely. No way will we go into a game with Sandi AND Griffin again. We're faster just having Sandi and MJ/Tabs pinch hitting.

Ins: Ryan, Langdon, Sandi
Outs: Ibbo, Pearce, Griffin

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Im with y'all, but is it too hopeful to say

Out: Ibbo, Griff, Shero?

Then again, D Pearce seems to be first shot these days... strange times indeed

Im with y'all, but is it too hopeful to say

Out: Ibbo, Griff, Shero?

Then again, D Pearce seems to be first shot these days... strange times indeed

D Pearce has already been confirmed as an out for this week, and Shero can't be listed as an out as he's only been added to the squad and didn't play last week.

But, like many I am hopeful he won't be in the final squad - especially considering his inclusion would likely be at the expense of Ryan

Spurr is in the leadership group so its probably harder for ross to drop him. Can't remember the last time ross has dropped someone who was in it.

Not that being in the leadership group should count as automatic inclusion imo.

Surely Griff is only there if Sandi doesn't recover? It will be Sandi Tabs or Griff Tabs, not Sandi Griff

I can't fathom how Spurr remains in the 18.
He's better than Ibbo, Iboo should be just straight out...not named on the bench as a tease....send him to Peel with Dawson to see out the year..bring in the youth!

Am really excited we're likely to see a debutant, but Sandi and Langdon were close to guaranteed and no one's blown away by Sheridans potential inclusion.

Am actually disappointed a little and was hoping to see at least one more fresh/new face - Collins, Nyhuis, Cox, Logue or Deluca...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back