Prediction Round 11: Changes Vs Demons + pre-match discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

I think the issue with Switta being suspended isn't the suspension itself.

Its exactly like Brayshaw last year - 100% correct in isolation.

Then you look at Selwood and Riewoldt doing the same if not worse and the outcomes at the tribunal are significantly different. That's the issue.

I think the issue with Switta being suspended isn't the suspension itself.

Its exactly like Brayshaw last year - 100% correct in isolation.

Then you look at Selwood and Riewoldt doing the same if not worse and the outcomes at the tribunal are significantly different. That's the issue.
I reckon the Brayshaw one was nowhere near 100% correct. The action could totally be explained by the tangle between the two.

I reckon the Brayshaw one was nowhere near 100% correct. The action could totally be explained by the tangle between the two.
Yeah maybe.

Either way my point is more about the difference in adjudication for a big Victorian player verse a no name in purple.

Selwood has been has done the same thing as both Brayshaw and Switta for a total ban of 1 game; whereas our boys have been done for 3.

The injury update saying Amiss is going to be out for an extended period after copping a knock on his kidneys and having an op. Not good

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Yeah maybe.

Either way my point is more about the difference in adjudication for a big Victorian player verse a no name in purple.

Selwood has been has done the same thing as both Brayshaw and Switta for a total ban of 1 game; whereas our boys have been done for 3.
It still irritates me how Dangerfield got away scot free for that high boot to the head of the Gold Coast player in the last warm up game before the season started.
Wasn’t even looked at by the AFL.

I thought I was the only one. Snuffaluphagus it's actually absurd how much this dude is trolling all of us. Nothing doing?
He's allowed to use the disagree button so long as it's not excessive, and he's been better in general since the other day. His ability to react has been temporarily removed after he "disagreed" with prpl_jss's post asking him to explain why he disagreed.

As usual, please pm me or the others to discuss further

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’d like to get Serong out of the guts as he’s lost all semblance of potency in there at this stage but the Peel mids got destroyed by the mighty Bulldogs

Caleb can take Switta’s spot for now

Erasmus into the mids

Cox fwd and 2nd ruck

Lobb can go abuse baristas somewhere if they don’t put his cup down exactly where he likes it

Walker in

Banners out

Chappy to half fwd see if he can pluck a couple

Walker Pearce Ryan
Young Logue Clark
Aish Brayshaw Acres
Serong Cox Chappy
Walters Tabs. Shoota

Darcy Mundy Brodie

Freddy Erasmus Colyer Sturt/Tucker/Crowden

Sent from my iPad using BigFooty.com
1653402534640.gif

Yeah maybe.

Absolutely.

Not sure why people can’t believe switta getting 2 weeks.

That’s a fair punishment. It was a pretty dog act and he needs to be better. He really pushed his arm up with force and could’ve caused serious injury. It’s just a hugely dirty act which I’m sure he will hate having that on his record.

Switta is one of my favourites and he’s so important to our team. Just a real dumb thing he did and seemed out of character. No doubt he’s feeling horrible and learning from it as it’s really hurt the team. Just another thing our young team needs to learn from.
Agree it was s**t bit if it was Selwood it would have been labelled “ ferocious “ and “ inspiring to his team “

That's his role though. We're set up behind the ball to slingshot on turnover, with Chappy, Clarke (;D) and Young. That's the game plan. Serong's not supposed to win clearances in that role.

You almost want them to win the tap, so they stream forward, we win the turn over and expose them out the back.

You want them second guessing whether to run forward or not so that even if they do actually win, our backs are set up better, which is why (except for the last 2 weeks) we've been so hard to score against.

Yeah that's not gonna happen - it will be more like they win the tap, stream forward, we miss the tackle and then they kick a goal.
If this is our Plan A to Z , I am outta here....

That little campaigner will end up with a broken jaw the way he's going about things. All it takes is him to mouth off at the wrong guy and there goes his season. Needs to watch it. Already three incidents against him.

Ginnavin is a graduate from the Selwood acadamy of ducking for free kicks too. The combination of ducker and show pony is nauseous.

Hey stingbitten and prpl_jss,

Perhaps you would like to explain how my disagreeing with you on the topic of team setups constitutes"trolling" otherwise gagf!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back