Autopsy Round 11 = Collingwood 51-61 Geelong

Remove this Banner Ad

You said less than 10 points. That means 9 points or less. Here you go again. Changing your story and bouncing around to cover up. You continue to lie.

In any event, we 0-3 in 2021 under your newly declared 10 points or less criteria (as opposed to your original “less than 10 points” statement). That’s a 0% win rate. No draws for you to claim half a win this year buddy. Such quality results for a team that should be fighting for the top 8.

Haha 8.5 wins?? A draw is not a win. I continue to talk win rate while you sit there thinking a draw is half a win. It ain’t. Win Los or Draw. That’s the three options in AFL. Haha embarrassing, the only embarrassing thing is you running your mouth.

Calling you out on your lies is not abuse. It’s called accountability.

How silly is a 25% win rate in games decided by 6 or less? Man you are something else. So the closer the game is, the more likely Collingwood is to lose. And you think that’s a good thing hahaha and proof of a good coach that drills his playing group well and to be composed under pressure do you?

You’re not even a Collingwood supporter are you?

Go to post 5331 in the “ is Buckley a good match day Coach “ - I gave you my calculation of 55% which included all wins of 10 points or less.
You knew that was my process and now want to misrepresent that post for some absurd reason.

Ring the AFL and ask them why they give 2 points for a draw if it’s not for half a win. I don’t make the rules.

Anyway I’ve made my points.

Being falsely accused of lying by a poster is bad enough, but when it’s a newbie, trying to a make reputation for themselves, then I know it’s time to pull the plug - for their sake.

You're right, it's an informed guess though.
And now he's missing three weeks due to a pinched nerve, this tells me they know something is up already. A pinched nerve doesn't just resolve itself.
Given our ladder position, I am not unduly concerned about the loss of Grundy. Cameron as first ruck for the next three weeks is fine by me.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back