Discussion Round 11 Discussion (dedicated to Here2tellyouwhy)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andrew Birch

Bye Rounds Enthusiast
Dec 3, 2017
AFL Club
Melbourne
Last round before the MBR's and so many questions remain unanswered

Is Rocky going to China purely to pig out on the Yum Cha Banquets?

Will Matt Crouch regain his "Dynamic & Ballistic" lateral movement?

Will Zac Williams and Danger troll us for a second week by forcing us to continue to field spuds like Lockhart & Young?

Is Kiera ded?

Is SP Balta the new Kouta?

Will Andrew Birch's honeymoon period as new mod that not everyone hates last longer than this thread? (lol don't answer that)

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Requiem

Dungeon Enthusiast
Oct 17, 2012
Summer Bay
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Chicago Bulls, NQ Cowboys, LFC
Last round before the MBR's and so many questions remain un answered....

Will Zac Williams and Danger troll us for a second week by forcing us to continue to field spuds like Lockhart & Young?

Is Kiera ded?

Will Andrew Birch's honeymoon period as new mod that not everyone hates last longer than this thread?
(lol don't answer that)
It won't if you don't dedicate the thread.

WaynesWorld19

TheBrownDog
Nov 6, 2003
Baghdad
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
West Adelaide, Baghdad Bombers
Patrick Dangerfield will return from a foot injury in place of the suspended Gary Ablett in what will be a straightforward swap.

The Crows could get a trio of players back from injury with Matt Crouch (hip), Tom Lynch (hamstring) and David Mackay (illness) all expected to be right.

stevebbb

Brownlow Medallist
May 21, 2013
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Arsenal, Fluminense; Blue Jays

Hai_Newman

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 17, 2017
Puppies are scary.
AFL Club
West Coast
Last round before the MBR's and so many questions remain unanswered

Is Kiera ded?

Will Andrew Birch's honeymoon period as new mod that not everyone hates last longer than this thread? (lol don't answer that)
My Round 11 thread was better.:$

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Better Loosen Up

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 2, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Any suggestions?

I was thinking "Dynamic and Ballistic movement" but I don't trust you guys not to take that too far
I would like to see it go back to being named after board members. If you could also include a 3 paragraph, witty bio of your chosen posters' contribution to the Supercoach board, I'm sure it will be well received!

Andrew Birch

Bye Rounds Enthusiast
Dec 3, 2017
AFL Club
Melbourne
I would like to see it go back to being named after board members. If you could also include a 3 paragraph, witty bio of your chosen posters' contribution to the Supercoach board, I'm sure it will be well received!
Likewise. However I don't have 3 paragraphs worth of wit in me. :$ So if you or someone else would like to do the honours...

Andrew Birch

Bye Rounds Enthusiast
Dec 3, 2017
AFL Club
Melbourne
[LEAKED FOOTAGE] Matt Crouch undergoing tests at training to determine if his 'Dynamic and Ballistic Movement' has returned

I'm not seeing any lateral dynamic & ballistic movement there, which is the most important kind of dynamic & ballistic movement there is. :(

mochacinolatte

Club Legend
Mar 6, 2018
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Timberwolves
Hi BFers

Just a friendly reminder that Jcpdragonx and I do a podcast on his YT channel, give it a listen! (Supercoach Jords)

Even if you dont care about that, join the discord community Jords has started! 400+ members and live SC chat throughout the day and games

Or the last option, think we’re campaigners and do none of the above :moustache:
+1 I enjoy the relax content

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom