Round 11 Discussion (dedicated to Here2tellyouwhy)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I think I got slightly above par at 2305 - moved only slightly in rankings.

I only got 5/10 league wins.

The scores have had massive variants this round, I know I could have done at least 170 points better but such is life.

Rank from 146 to 60th overall!

Hard to fathom when I’ve had to deal with injury affected games from both Fyfe and Rocky concussions early on, followed by Jack Ross, ZWilliams, Rocky again and now Sloane. Darcy Moore another I turfed after he was late out.

Despite that, I’ve managed a solid run over last 5 weeks. Gained 192pts on the leader this week alone and now 312pts off 1st. The dreaded byes are going to undo me (feck them), particularly rd13. Hopefully come out of it the other side ok. A fun ride so far. Let’s see how it pans out.

496D1AB1-BA8B-44E1-9E3E-71B331AC9593.jpeg D4002EFA-1E2B-4EF6-926E-38E6A0526404.jpeg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hard to fathom when I’ve had to deal with injury affected games from both Fyfe and Rocky concussions early on, followed by Jack Ross, ZWilliams, Rocky again and now Sloane. Darcy Moore another I turfed after he was late out.

Despite that, I’ve managed a solid run over last 5 weeks. Gained 192pts on the leader this week alone and now 312pts off 1st. The dreaded byes are going to undo me (feck them), particularly rd13. Hopefully come out of it the other side ok. A fun ride so far. Let’s see how it pans out.

View attachment 685582View attachment 685583

Well done mate, absolutely killing it! :cool:

So proud of you like many of the kenties on here would be too. :moustache::thumbsu:

FInal Score: 2,277 .....what an absolute s**t week .....whatever could go wrong, did ...Trades done, then Rocky (assumed out), Hore, and then Sloane ......slides me down 176 spots :'(:'(

Rookies actually held up their end of the deal ......but Macrae, Whitfield, Heeney :poo: and Cripps all letting my side down

My two trades netted me less than the two players traded out ...Smith & Stack ...hopefully these 2 trades pay future dividends

1559479238360.png

giphy.gif

View attachment 685582View attachment 685583

source.gif

Well done mate, absolutely killing it! :cool:

So proud of you like many of the kenties on here would be too. :moustache::thumbsu:
Very kind of you to say. Much appreciated kenty 🙏👊🏻

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back