Round 11 Discussion (dedicated to Here2tellyouwhy)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lets decdicate the thread to Here2tellyouwhy because why the **** not. Heres2youkent....

images
Arousing partial nudity.
Enjoy your ban kent.

If not now it will be next week after I'm made MOD :moustache:

I would like to see it go back to being named after board members. If you could also include a 3 paragraph, witty bio of your chosen posters' contribution to the Supercoach board, I'm sure it will be well received!
Judd_Magic must be due

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm trying to keep her the rest of the season, along with Baby John for bench cover

I reckon if he really gets on a role, maybe jags a lucky goal or gets a few dubious free kicks, Baby John might smash through the $180k barrier soon. :fire:

Heres a joke for brayshaw. His kicking

Why doesnt he worry about getting some points for his owners instead stressing Hore owners out.
The campaigner wrecked my season.

I should've known not to start with a player who gets around in a rubber helmet. Back in my day they put those types in the special bus.

I'm surprised that Kiera's still in 31% of teams.

Well when clubs dont tell us what the * is actually going on and just say test what choices do we have? I mean if I knew Mr Ballistic was gonna miss 3 games after being listed as just test and named initially 2 weeks ago ofcourse I would have traded him. Now I just hope he is back next week for the byes.

The campaigner wrecked my season.

I should've known not to start with a player who gets around in a rubber helmet. Back in my day they put those types in the special bus.

I dont even have the flog and he is pissing me off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back