Round 11 Discussion (dedicated to Here2tellyouwhy)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 3, 2017
AFL Club
Melbourne
Last round before the MBR's and so many questions remain unanswered

Is Rocky going to China purely to pig out on the Yum Cha Banquets?

Will Matt Crouch regain his "Dynamic & Ballistic" lateral movement?

Will Zac Williams and Danger troll us for a second week by forcing us to continue to field spuds like Lockhart & Young?

Is Kiera ded?

Is SP Balta the new Kouta?

Will Andrew Birch's honeymoon period as new mod that not everyone hates last longer than this thread? (lol don't answer that)

Last edited:
Last round before the MBR's and so many questions remain un answered....

Will Andrew Birch's honeymoon period as new mod that not everyone hates last longer than this thread? (lol don't answer that)
Not everyone hates you? News to me. :p Congrats on the new gig.

Last round before the MBR's and so many questions remain un answered....

Will Zac Williams and Danger troll us for a second week by forcing us to continue to field spuds like Lockhart & Young?

Is Kiera ded?

Will Andrew Birch's honeymoon period as new mod that not everyone hates last longer than this thread?
(lol don't answer that)
It won't if you don't dedicate the thread.

Patrick Dangerfield will return from a foot injury in place of the suspended Gary Ablett in what will be a straightforward swap.

The Crows could get a trio of players back from injury with Matt Crouch (hip), Tom Lynch (hamstring) and David Mackay (illness) all expected to be right.

Andrew Birch when he started this thread

[IMG='width:385px;']https://img1.beachbodyimages.com/beachbody/image/upload/v1456522048/21d2f2194e7eb6925dac5a428cc518d4398b850316887505b740e8bd0e8ffdd2.jpg[/IMG]

Last round before the MBR's and so many questions remain unanswered

Is Kiera ded?

My Round 11 thread was better.:$

Any suggestions?

I was thinking "Dynamic and Ballistic movement" but I don't trust you guys not to take that too far

I would like to see it go back to being named after board members. If you could also include a 3 paragraph, witty bio of your chosen posters' contribution to the Supercoach board, I'm sure it will be well received!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I would like to see it go back to being named after board members. If you could also include a 3 paragraph, witty bio of your chosen posters' contribution to the Supercoach board, I'm sure it will be well received!

Likewise. However I don't have 3 paragraphs worth of wit in me. :$ So if you or someone else would like to do the honours...

Balta 150 this week campaigners :moustache:
Danger is back this week, dunno what to do now :(

Should I bench Worpel, Heeney or Billings for SP Balta?

Lets dedicate the thread to Here2tellyouwhy because why the * not. Heres2youkent....

images

Last edited:
Hi BFers

Just a friendly reminder that Jcpdragonx and I do a podcast on his YT channel, give it a listen! (Supercoach Jords)

Even if you dont care about that, join the discord community Jords has started! 400+ members and live SC chat throughout the day and games

Or the last option, think we’re campaigners and do none of the above :moustache:
+1 I enjoy the relax content

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back