Game Day Round 11 Discussion thread (dedicated to vaccines)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Traded in Parish (big tick), and Ridley (buyer’s regret). I’ll blame it on the fact that I am in hospital and not quite with it. Crept up the rankings, but after a couple of downgrade weeks I am still way off the pace.

Still…placed ok if things can come together out of the byes. Nearly brought Heeney in and of course now regret not doing so. That will be one of my moves this week. He was tremendous earlier today. Upgrading CJ also a must. He’s hit the wall. Only Jordon now not a premo in my midfield. And I was quite happy with him.

Some good rookies still making money, so a big run home I’m hoping.

Any chance an on field rookie could post a decent score! Collier, Poulter and Waterman 50-60. Where is the random ton?

View attachment 1142176

They all do it in their first game or 2 then never again. CCJ looked great 110. Be prepared for 80 this week then 35 when we all trade him in.

What a few weeks .....3 weeks ago ranked 1,300 ...I've improved the side each, week for the last 3 weeks, and still I'm sliding backwards

2,214 for the week, sliding to a rank of 3,000 :cryv1:

Bloody so called Premo Mids .....at what stage will they start producing their historical numbers .....what happened to Walsh, so good at HT & then disappeared

I still have confidence in my side ......but Col Custer also was confident at the Battle of Little Bighorn

1622424295471.png

Congratulations Hai_Newman , ForeverHardcore , Scythe94 , A Bit Dusty , and mochacinolatte on your rankings ....apologies to those I've missed, some great results

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Have a field of mid premiums and other scattered around that are costing me. In 4 weeks have gone from 1542> 2183> 2815> 5193...from now on they are going to be made an example of, just like Rattan did with the Saints.. :laughv1:

What a few weeks .....3 weeks ago ranked 1,300 ...I've improved the side each, week for the last 3 weeks, and still I'm sliding backwards

2,214 for the week, sliding to a rank of 3,000 :cryv1:

Bloody so called Premo Mids .....at what stage will they start producing their historical numbers .....what happened to Walsh, so good at HT & then disappeared

I still have confidence in my side ......but Col Custer also was confident at the Battle of Little Bighorn

View attachment 1142225

Congratulations Hai_Newman , ForeverHardcore , Scythe94 , A Bit Dusty , and mochacinolatte on your rankings ....apologies to those I've missed, some great results
And coming 8th in big footy div 3 😩

league is top notch this year!

If you went parish over McGrath (assuming you didn’t start him) that midfield would be absolutely elite
Titch will still go 110
Walsh is a stud. Only worry with him and even Docherty is how much their games suit the space at the mcg. They were both cramped yesterday and if they get stuck in sydney I’m worried for their scores the next few games

And coming 8th in big footy div 3 😩

league is top notch this year!

If you went parish over McGrath (assuming you didn’t start him) that midfield would be absolutely elite
Titch will still go 110
Walsh is a stud. Only worry with him and even Docherty is how much their games suit the space at the mcg. They were both cramped yesterday and if they get stuck in sydney I’m worried for their scores the next few games
The McGrath was a sweet & sour pick .....Danger going down, I traded him to McGrath, and Hunter Clark to Mills

McGrath show glimpses, but he handballs too much, and simply has days where he runs around like a chicken with his head cut off

The McGrath was a sweet & sour pick .....Danger going down, I traded him to McGrath, and Hunter Clark to Mills

McGrath show glimpses, but he handballs too much, and simply has days where he runs around like a chicken with his head cut off
He’s now the third wheel too
Will have the odd 120+ game here and there but Merrett and parish are the two guns right now!
mills was a good get

He’s now the third wheel too
Will have the odd 120+ game here and there but Merrett and parish are the two guns right now!
mills was a good get
McGrath was supposed to do what Parish is now doing .....you wouldn't have dreamt of Parish at years start

McGrath was supposed to do what Parish is now doing .....you wouldn't have dreamt of Parish at years start
No one would have
I will admit I flirted with him in fantasy when Caldwell and Shiel went down. Never imagined him doing this in supercoach

everything is great in hindsight hey

Why you ranked so high?

Your team looked sexy AF last time you posted it...
Started @ 21k. Had poor mid premo scores in the beginning (Neale Jelly) and lots of 30 type scores from forward rookies whilst missing out on the Tex/Impey train. Set me back quite abit even though team looked ok on paper.

Too many beers day yesterday with a couple of mates.

Scored 2999, ranked around 8K. Farrar killed me.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back