Game Day Round 11 Discussion thread (dedicated to vaccines)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Should be 2350-odd I think. A few heroes carried the day (Zork, Heeney, Cripps, Short) to cover for the Grundy and others sh*t show. Might hold or gain a little ground in top 2000 sort of region.
Will go up plenty
My mate got 2350ish and is going up from 800-510 on supercoach data site
Will be 1500ish if not more
Great score 👍🏻

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cerra scaled to 83, really CD, you're that petty, * you.
2220 in the end
Good-
Gawn
Tracc
May
Macrae
Zorko
Jelly
Ziebell
Short
Lloyd
Heeney
Madden
Poulter

Bad-
Taranto
Lyons
Titch
Cerra
Martin
Laird

Ugly-
Grundy Captain
Impey
Rowe
Docherty

s**t game

All out for 2158. Absolute disaster.

I'm gonna drop, question is how much? Hoping a few fellow poor Captain choices might cushion it a little.

EDIT: The fancy scdata site reckons a 319 rank drop to 573. Look fair enough really.

2,331, despite the big C on Grundy (like many here).

FinMac the sub meant I missed Bont's 125, and meant I also had 30 green dots.

Score saved by having 9 players getting 119 or over.

Won my main cashie, though lost 3 league games including Tragics 2.
My other 2 league losses were to that extraordinarily well endowed superstud Hai_Newman . Hope you trip over on it campaigner! :moustache:

giphy.gif

About 550 points behind. I'm making up a little ground over the last few weeks. After round 5 I was about 6,000.
The guy who was leading was 370 point in front of me three weeks ago, and I was wondering if his lead might be unassailable.

This week (if SuperCoach Data on Twitter is to be believed) he’s probably only going to be about 29 point in front of me (others have jumped further ahead of course), so 550 points is not necessarily that hard to make up and there’s still a long time left in the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back