Round 11 Discussion & Venting...

Remove this Banner Ad

Hopefully I can get 500 from Gaff Yeo Sheed Macrae Daniel

Might get me 2130 or so

Cripps has had a horrible few weeks. Beginning to looks like a possible trade. Carlton have so few dangerous mid, teams can put their entire midfield planning in to him.

Agree. He's gotta be carrying an injury. He gets ONE more game from me after his bye then he's gone

Almost had a heart attack when I saw Hutchings on Daniel, thankfully it was only for a minute

Bevo said something along the lines of 'I won't be saying where Gardiner will play, but it obviously won't be in the ruck' and he's in the ruck 12 minutes into the first quarter.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Walsh gone quite in the last quarter hurts, I've hit 2100 but with only Dunkley in the last game I needed a little extra from walsh to have any chance of getting to 2200.

My 29 + Macrae Vs JJ & Daniel

Unlikely win. But if there’s a time to go beast mode it’s now Macca you ******* campaigner!

1927 with a half left of Gaff, Macrae, Dunkley, Daniel and Petrucelle. Looking on track for 2150-2200. A bit meh considering what everyone else seems to be scoring this week.

On a side note - does your live score count your emergency's score if you had a player not play?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back