Round 11 Discussion & Venting...

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

2106 thanks to some Sunday heroics from Marshall, Boak, Dunk and Duursma.

Burgess, Crisp, Whitfield with the c, Treloar, Answerth, and Heeney can all hang their heads in shame... useless

Scores going up now, 2178 for me and I'm still well outside of the top 10k, (gained another 1.5k to 13800). Byes should see me either finally break into the top 10k or out exploring unknown lands past 97,000+.

My final score was 2140 and I've dropped around 500 spots to 5.6k.

-3 to Taranto and Macrae. Taranto has credits, Macrae can GTFO. I paid $177k for Bewley to get 61, so glad I paid full price for Macrae to start dishing out 60s and now priced at $707k. Whitfield was injury affected, but still trash.

+3 is tough as I had a few good premo scores, but I'll give it to Duursma. Don't think I'll be trading him soon, he's just a jet.

2235. Copped a donut, 6 rooks on field and have 3 premo's on the bench so can't be disappointed with that. After a disastrous 3 weeks I've jumped back up to 14.7k.

My teams success continues to hinge on my team captain Brayshaw. Great effort by him this week for 91.

2129. Right next to samFFC at 5.5k overall.

EDIT: correction, I’ve soared up to 2130 after everything’s sorted.surprisingly still around 5.5k

2075 so many duds and lack of tons

Only 2 midfield tons just destroys you

Remove this Banner Ad

Back