Round 11 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tobe Watson out will be annoying if Brodie Smith misses. Had the E on him and not Rivers which was stupid. Best round to date but something tragic will happen over the next two days, I just know it. 1276 with 8 to go, Day and Rankine the only rookies. Hopefully Bray isn't a late out either.

Tobe Watson out will be annoying if Brodie Smith misses. Had the E on him and not Rivers which was stupid. Best round to date but something tragic will happen over the next two days, I just know it. 1276 with 8 to go, Day and Rankine the only rookies. Hopefully Bray isn't a late out either.

That's a good score mate !!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

**** that last 3 minutes from Oliver was painful to watch. After seeing Gaff and Cripps crawl to their underpar scores, Oliver just such a pig. The 2 biggest pigs are Neale and Oliver, I got neither ffs!!
Few current pigs in my midfield.
I need a good score from Mitchell & Serong to not ruin the week.
Screenshot_20200809-200243~2.png

799/8+C which doesn't seem like a disaster but with a donut for Gawn, spuds as far as the eye can see still to come and Wicks 55 my only emergency score on any line it ain't getting any better from here.

11(c) / 928 (Off the pace not helped by Smiff Pickett and Cameron)

Seriously need to get Petracca in.

Of the 11 left i still have King Rankine Draper Ruscoe or Cahill.

Still got 1 trade left in case.

1206 - 13(c)

Hoping at least McPherson or Draper play! Only have the 1 trade saved for the upcoming carnage

Will we know the teams for the pies/crows game before the saints/cats game tomorrow??? Smith to Stewart is an easy fix if I know Smith misses.... Otherwise it's a horrible toss up between Maynard/Laird/Wellar

Will we know the teams for the pies/crows game before the saints/cats game tomorrow??? Smith to Stewart is an easy fix if I know Smith misses.... Otherwise it's a horrible toss up between Maynard/Laird/Wellar
nope, you won't know. Crows might announce teams earlier in the afternoon though so check their twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back