Round 11 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
what a surprise....I trade in Sidebottom and he turns into a spud. It's like no matter who I trade in, no matter how good their form is, they always spud up the week I trade them in. It's just incredible

Crisp again heading for another 60-70. Would just love one week where he can go 80+, just one.

Was pleased to have D.Cameron as cover for Draper but I may as well have had no cover. That spud will get dropped next week after that shocking set shot.

Should have known better, this was bound to happen the minute I said I might be heading for a par score!!

Got Crisp, Grundy, and McPherson here, and DC replacing Draper, so a bit underwhelming but could be worse. Hopefully Grundy goes big in the second half although I guess I've now joined the club bc everyone has him right?

On DC OTOH I wouldn't be quite as harsh as you, TheRednWhite; that set shot was awful, but he's presenting well but had a lot of bodies in his way. He could push up to 40 or 50 I think still. (A goal would be nice though.)

what a surprise....I trade in Sidebottom and he turns into a spud. It's like no matter who I trade in, no matter how good their form is, they always spud up the week I trade them in. It's just incredible

Crisp again heading for another 60-70. Would just love one week where he can go 80+, just one.

Was pleased to have D.Cameron as cover for Draper but I may as well have had no cover. That spud will get dropped next week after that shocking set shot.

Should have known better, this was bound to happen the minute I said I might be heading for a par score!!

why do you keep ruining my players ????

what have I done to you ??

Remember how I was feeling after Duncan's first twenty minutes though, when he was on 2. And Sidey was poor to start last week too but came home very strong. Plenty of time.

Got Crisp, Grundy, and McPherson here, and DC replacing Draper, so a bit underwhelming but could be worse. Hopefully Grundy goes big in the second half although I guess I've now joined the club bc everyone has him right?

On DC OTOH I wouldn't be quite as harsh as you, TheRednWhite; that set shot was awful, but he's presenting well but had a lot of bodies in his way. He could push up to 40 or 50 I think still. (A goal would be nice though.)
hope you're right, but he has played better before and still got dropped the next week. I just need him to somehow not get dropped, don't care what he scores anymore.

At least my players are consistent. 37, 37, 37 and 38.
Same players except I don't have the 38.

Need Laird to slow down, my matchup has him and I do not have the margin to cope with him going big.

hope you're right, but he has played better before and still got dropped the next week. I just need him to somehow not get dropped, don't care what he scores anymore.

I still have the potential Grundy rest in the back of my mind (though not if they lose to the Crows lol) too, so he's at least insurance there (hopefully).

why do you keep ruining my players ????

what have I done to you ??
I could literally trade in any mid I wanted: Zorko, Duncan, Neale. Anyone. But I was so determined to not field Close that I wanted to trade in a fwd and Sidebottom against the witches hats was a safe bet. Of course Close would score a good 50 which I would take any day of the week! And of course all the mids I wanted all did well! It's like the more I plan, the harder I get shafted. Sidebottom will be lucky to get 70. Not fair

I could literally trade in any mid I wanted: Zorko, Duncan, Neale. Anyone. But I was so determined to not field Close that I wanted to trade in a fwd and Sidebottom against the witches hats was a safe bet. Of course Close would score a good 50 which I would take any day of the week! And of course all the mids I wanted all did well! It's like the more I plan, the harder I get shafted. Sidebottom will be lucky to get 70. Not fair

I know it's not fair - why do you keep doing it to me !!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hahaha never thought DCameron would be my only decent scorer tonight, well done though.

Crisp you are simply a hack, shame on you. Absolute seagull that never goes for a hard ball.

Sidebottom has no idea what the **** is happening or why he has forgotten how to football. It's me, I traded you in you poor, poor bastard.

Adams...another mid I could have got but I went Sidearse instead, it's just incredible how I somehow pick the one guy who spuds it when literally all other options go well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back