Round 11 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Legit no idea on if he comes back but probably not all that upset as i would bank the cash but i just don't think i can do it, such a big risk of a rank 20 which doesn't even help me.

Weather forecast ?? Young big man in the wet doesn’t scream points....

Haven't checked so far, but Melbourne / Nth players aren't locked out when Eagles Blues starts are they?
So could still trade Gawn to Goldy for instance.

Okay last minute question, thoughts on De konning in for Darcy Cameron as cover for 1 week so i can hold Gawn?

Any chance he could scrape out a 40?

Id probably just trade gawn tbh to goldy or rob. Then give gawn a week when he returns and jump back on when he's all sweet again.

Is there any guarantee gawn is back next week? If he misses again you're stuffed.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Watching Cripps very closely - looks unfit. Jogs everywhere and is spending majority of the time up forward. Not ideal.
when he is fwd he looks dangerous and better from a fantasy perspective. But he can't even kick straight so it doesn't matter. Also, apart from the last game, he gets nothing from the umps

when he is fwd he looks dangerous and better from a fantasy perspective. But he can't even kick straight so it doesn't matter. Also, apart from the last game, he gets nothing from the umps
Cripps forward is one of the most overrated thing the commentators will never shut up about... Even if he takes half a dozen marks somehow he will kick 1..3 and 2 out on the full.

Yeah he’s a bit unlucky with the umps, but he looks knackered. Hunched forward hands on knees taking deep breaths as soon as ball has left his area.

Yeo has been so frustrating this year. He doesn't tackle anymore and doesn't take clean possession either, just knocks it on to someone.... Then sits next to Cripps at every stoppage so isn't even interested in the ball.
At this point Yeo > Shuey is going to be an upgrade and also bank me $50k

With Max out my trade plans literally revolved around keeping Pitt for 1 extra week. Now he’s done on 19

Have to pay for things in the most warped way

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back