Round 11 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Moved up 87 spots to 160th cant complain

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bye rounds can see some massive rank changes but best not to look too much into them until end of Rd 13.

The Cretins were up 450 odd spots this week into top 500 but it's just temporary lol.

Bye rounds can see some massive rank changes but best not to look too much into them until end of Rd 13.

The Cretins were up 450 odd spots this week into top 500 but it's just temporary lol.

This is true !! Im happy to be 160th with 22 players to choose from next week

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1699 this week. It was a pretty good week all things considered, given the personnel that I was missing. Need to have a monster score this week as r13 might be pretty average. Moved 100 spots up to 1600 or so, which is certainly not where I want to be. Having said that, I think I was around this position or thereabouts last year before charging home to end the season in the top 150, so hopefully I can replicate something like that this year. I won't be winning div 1 this year though, that much is for certain.

How da fk did the guy who got the weekly scored 2140?

That is an average of 112 per player....
I think you'll find he set up his side from round 1 in order to have no round 11 premiums and traded so that this round would be his best for the year. coaches do this every year for all the bye rounds. This one week of the year is their sole aim.

I think you'll find he set up his side from round 1 in order to have no round 11 premiums and traded so that this round would be his best for the year. coaches do this every year for all the bye rounds. This one week of the year is their sole aim.
I would suggest that there was no planning involved, that is just how his team lined up because of the players he picked and how he traded before the byes. What is he ranked overall ?? Most of the better sides have a balance, whereas people who aren't as serious have no idea how their side looks for the bye rounds.

Trading Parsons to Cousins (assuming he's named) and Myers to Hibberd (the Melb version) by bringing Adams into the mids. This leaves me with 23 players next week (Cousins on bench) and currently 19 for round 13.
It won't make up for my ranking going from 62 to 853 over the past two weeks but it will certainly push me back up again.

I think that will be way more competitive than you think

Highest score i have seen is the guy i was versing in Div 1 who got 1905

Ended up jumping up about 100 spots to 64 overall, had a few low scores (like everyone) just seemed like somewhat of a missed opportunity thou.

I've spread my team pretty well over the 3 bye rounds, so relatively speaking I'm expectimg somewhat of a harder round this one.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I would suggest that there was no planning involved, that is just how his team lined up because of the players he picked and how he traded before the byes. What is he ranked overall ?? Most of the better sides have a balance, whereas people who aren't as serious have no idea how their side looks for the bye rounds.
Don't think so. He only had 2 players who had round 11 byes and with only Newman being in his best 22.
He is currently ranked 410 so it is fair to say he would have been over 1000 prior to this week.

Trading Parsons to Cousins (assuming he's named) and Myers to Hibberd (the Melb version) by bringing Adams into the mids. This leaves me with 23 players next week (Cousins on bench) and currently 19 for round 13.
It won't make up for my ranking going from 62 to 853 over the past two weeks but it will certainly push me back up again.

Do you have a lot of none named bench players you are struggling with?? Your tally of players seems really low. I should have:

R11: 19 players (Done and dusted)
R12: 22 Players (after trades I have just made)
R13: 19 players (pre-trades)

That is not counting players that will not play for R12 & R13, I mean I am only counting players in the best 22 of their clubs currently pre-injury. (My risk players for R13 are Parsons & Hayward, The rest I feel are safe and those 2 will most likely be traded)

Last edited:
wasnt expecting much this week with a poor r11 team but still moved up a few spots to #77. Hoping for some solid scores with the team i got in the next 2 weeks

On SM-G930F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Josh Smith almost averaging 100

I knew this would be a poor week but Gunston, Ryan and Lloyd combining for 99 was piss poor. All things considered I'm not unhappy with 1689 and even though I dropped 22 places im still inside the top 50 (49th). 22 playing next round so im hoping for a big comeback score before I try and negotiate what will be a pretty tough round 13 (but hopefully not as bad as last round)

Do you have a lot of none named bench players you are struggling with?? Your tally of players seems really low. I should have:

R11: 19 players (Done and dusted)
R12: 22 Players (after trades I have just made)
R13: 19 players (pre-trades)

That is not counting players that will not play for R12 & R13, I mean I am only counting players in the best 22 of their clubs currently pre-injury. (My risk players for R13 are Parsons & Hayward, The rest I feel are safe and those 2 will most likely be traded)
Only Strnadica and Eddy. I don't see any point in trading out Eddy at this stage of the season and Strnadica is there for strategical purposes.
I will not make this error again of having so many out for one of the bye rounds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back