Round 11 Discussion.

Remove this Banner Ad

Ugh, 1356 from 14. Adams, Ryan, Pendles, and Grundy to come. 1800 would be amazing from here.

Laird, Otten, EVW combined for 140 down back. Myers 52 was trash.

Am missing a lot though - Docherty, Murph, Oliver, Dahl, Steele, Heeney, and a nice little nest egg (230k) in the bank.

Otten is gone next week, I'll upgrade him to Hibberd probably. The other 130k, hmm, maybe Myers down to a basement pricer and EVW up?

1735 +C from 19 so far, still have 2 to come with Tay Adams and Luke Ryan. Hopefully Adams can go big and I'll have that otten score drop out, could end up around 1800. Should see a decent rise in ranking this week, currently up to 191 overall but I'm sure that will change a bit today :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Some great scores from new and old guns this week - helping their owners :thumbsu:

1510 for me (16 played +C)
but I have T.Adams, L.Ryan, N.Fyfe and WHE to come today - hoping at least Otten's 40 will drop out (maybe also Parsons).
Hoping around the mid 1700s like many others. One last WHE ton?? (It's bright and sunny today!)

Lots of scores around the 60 this week (Parsons/Cousins/Butler/Laird (!) which isn't too bad. Avoided a J.Lloyd 2 for now...

Take a year off and players low scores are dropping out? What does that meAn?

1359/15+C

Taylor Adams, Matt Scharenberg & Luke Ryan to come, however I've got 19 players so you can take Otten's 40 away from that score unless one of those three do worse (man I hope not)

Considering I've got 19 I'm pretty disappointed, from the players I've got out I have so many premos which hurts but I was still hoping for better. I'll end up on about 1600.

Need Fremantle to get in front so Ryan can get some of that junk time

Just realized there's a Ryan Adams joke to be made about my (and I'd guess a lot of others) defense.

Not really. Not like there were any other downgrade options (that aren't worse).

Shai Bolton 47k more expensive, 44. :drunk:
Scharenberg 94k more expensive, currently on 22. :drunk:

I'd be happy with Ryan as long as he holds his spot.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back