Round 11 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Because you’ve had other parts of the ground to fix up.

He’s going to be my F7 going forward.
Dumping him on his bye probably as Petracca has improved last few weeks and has DPP also.

I had to field 4 rookies this week for example as Howe is out (3 down back)

Seen some teams only fielding 1-2 rookies at the moment, but they're very very midpricey with the likes of Lycett, Seedsman, Savage, Coniglio, Petracca, Taranto, Bonner etc throughout

Hope Cole hits his BE, what a rubbish rookie he's became after his first 2-3 weeks. Turning into another Crowden who is allergic of the footy.

Out: Murray, Brayshaw, Billings (Fritsch the new F7)
In: Austin, somebody, somebody

Score wise:
1275/13

Good: Mitchell, Fritsch, Gawn, Devon
Bad: Gray, Rockliff, Billings

Neale, Walters, Treloar, Grundy (c), Laird, Seedsman, Coniglio, Taranto tomorrow
900+ from that lot will get around the 2200 mark which I think is required this week.

Out: Murray, Brayshaw, Billings (Fritsch the new F7)
In: Austin, somebody, somebody

Score wise:
1275/13

Good: Mitchell, Fritsch, Gawn, Devon
Bad: Gray, Rockliff, Billings

Neale, Walters, Treloar, Grundy (c), Laird, Seedsman, Coniglio, Taranto tomorrow
900+ from that lot will get around the 2200 mark which I think is required this week.
Mate you'll get 2350-2400 from that lot

Only Taranto may score subpar

1846/17/Titch

Stef, Cogs, Treloar, Laird and Fyfe. Would like to crack 2400 but reckon I'll fall just short.

Ridley and Gray :thumbsdown:
Fair few in the 80s: Simmo, Yeo, Buddy and McLean

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can you come up with some other comment other than "ran around with no opponent and still can't get a kick". Seems that non of your players have an opponent. Now it all makes sense - all of your players are spuds and therefore opposing teams don't need to put anyone on them. BTY - 95 from your troll Holman must really be pissing you off you moron.
As a matter of fact your reputation as the world's biggest moron/idiot grows with every single game.

Maybe try the ignore button Coots.

The personal attacks are not cool

I lost 10 points with billings on the bench for smith :(

I wanted both Angus Brayshaw & Walters this week and had the cash, so luckily missed out on Tim. I would have started him on field if had I traded him in though.

If only I had traded Billing > Walters instead of Telly > Walters though. Damn it.

Treloar, Neale, Walters
Coniglio, Laird, Seeds

Rocky/Gray the killers, also Rance's dive for Smacks probable 15 point turnaround

Remove this Banner Ad

Back