Round 11 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

So frustrating owning Seed. Start of the season he was getting 40 point quarters and tonning up for fun. No tons and DNP since I got him in. Has to be some role change or an injury concern. Can't really expect much from Doedee, hopefully he proves his worth until his bye

Can you please get rid of him.

Thanks,
the rest of us....

This last quarter is shocking. No cogs, no seed, barely doedee. Laird is the only one getting me points.

2109 all out with Rocky as captain.

I don't know why I did this to myself but I checked and if I kept the C on Titch its 2,313 :'( Bring on the byes

(Log in to remove this ad.)

2297, highest score for the year but can't wait for the bye rounds, I fancy myself moving up a few rankings.

Oo yep my bad I included an extra score. Still disappointing

And then some haha.

If you have Titch in your team you only missed out on 145 - Rocky's score. So what, 100 points?

And then some haha.

If you have Titch in your team you only missed out on 145 - Rocky's score. So what, 100 points?
Its changed to 2112 so take half of Rockys score out and add Titch's. 2214 - no more risks for me with the C :p

So disappointed.

Coniglio why.

Seedsman why.

Rockliff why. Buddy meh, doedee meh.

2346 all out.

Should have been so much better this week. Oh well, up to 1425th overall.

Won a league by 1, lost a league by 5. God damn still seething with Rocky as captain. Could have easily won both if Cogs didn't pull on a jacket!! T_T

Lost league match by less than half the difference between my Rockliff and his TK. :mad:

Rockliff s**t.
Fritsch on bench.
Billings still in my team!

So disappointed.

Coniglio why.

Seedsman why.

Rockliff why. Buddy meh, doedee meh.

2346 all out.

Should have been so much better this week. Oh well, up to 1425th overall.

:D I love your reviews of your rounds, they're hilarious.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back