Round 11 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

2229. Before today, I thought 2300 min was a lock. Started with Fyfe having a low score and possible suspension and all downhill from there. Seed absolutely putrid last quarter, Jacobs is now an 80 at best which is disgusting for a solo ruck. Then Cogs injured late in the third and sits the whole last quarter off. Cogs was the only guy scoring well apart from Laird in the last game. I had 7 PLAYERS in the last game and my score barely went up during the last quarter! I actually dodged so much injury carnage this week which makes my score even worse. New DPPs are also worthless. Back to the drawing board for me

Ahhh...what couldabeen...all out 2264
Rock 43
seeds 63
Fyfe 76
DBJ 73
Sparg 44
Rice 64
Doedee 58
So that's 421 from 7..can forgive the rooks, but 1843/15 from the rest.

Not complaining, went up 2k in rankings

:D I love your reviews of your rounds, they're hilarious.

:p.

Seedsman and Coniglio combining for 8 points in the last quarter just annoyed me so much haha.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

438th this week...

Deciding to go Rockliff over Brayshaw due to bye structure cost me the weekly prize...
Omg that is a killer... To rub salt in to the wound Brayshaw went up another $63k and Rocky dropped $6k

This is a cruel cruel game sometimes, great round still!

Omg that is a killer... To rub salt in to the wound Brayshaw went up another $63k and Rocky dropped $6k

Yep. Although I looked at it again and my original trades only would have had me 5th for the week, so less annoyed now :p.

Yep. Although I looked at it again and my original trades only would have had me 5th for the week, so less annoyed now :p.
That's still an insane week, congrats :).

Personally can't wait for this round, only have three premos not playing and should be able to field 21 if not 22 so the spud scores won't count :p

FFS Brayshaw!! Guess it's time to say goodbye to Gus for this year. Can't get him in now with his bye around the corner and he will go up another 50k next week lol. I could maybe just bite the bullet and get him in for this week but I know that I will ruin him like I did to Seed. Will let current owners enjoy his scores for the rest of the year

FFS Brayshaw!! Guess it's time to say goodbye to Gus for this year. Can't get him in now with his bye around the corner and he will go up another 50k next week lol. I could maybe just bite the bullet and get him in for this week but I know that I will ruin him like I did to Seed. Will let current owners enjoy his scores for the rest of the year
I appreciate you <3

P.s How about trading out Seedsman for me?

2,296!
Despite the crap second half of Seedsman and Coniglio, very happy with the performance of the lads.

Still can’t get the ins all right though: Brayshaw and Zorko big ticks, Rocky big cross. Never mind!

Star of the week has to be Fritsch for an amazing score, pushing the rookie contribution way above par.

Up from 7940–>5455

Here come the byes!
Good luck all :)

Can I get some help with my trades for the coming weeks? Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• IMG_6571.PNG
    IMG_6571.PNG
    1,003.9 KB · Views: 4
2182 all out. Honestly with christensen, rocky and ridley, i am amazed it was that high. Pretty happy to tread water at the 8.5K mark.

Mihocek would have been an interesting ride for those that had him.
Q1. 4
Q2. 33
Q3. 1
Q4. 40
Spud, Premo, Spud, Premo
Rage, Keep, Rage again, OMG what a pick by *me - I'm a fantasy god.
*(not actual me)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back