Round 11 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

There is simply no one like you. Never seen anything like it. You got an extra 65 points from Brayshaw and Baker than you should have. Cancels out sloanes score. You also have worpel...
Haha you're just being ridiculous now. Bray scored what he should be scoring, he's finally posted a respectable score for the first time in 6 weeks! Yet I'm kissed? He scored 91 anyway, hardly a massive score. Sloane injury was huge, more significant/unique than any injury you have copped all year!

Whitfield, Taranto ( expected to score 250 between them) & had to field Answerth. Add Witherden's s**t and Sloane's 30 added to the donut due to Hore.
I know that go you pups regularly refers to Saturday as "s**t Truck Saturday" but today went way beyond s**t.

1,498 with 8 to come including who I decide on for captaincy duties (4 premo, 4 rookies)

I don't think this has counted Baker's 87 on the bench for Rocky

Last edited:
Haha you're just being ridiculous now. Bray scored what he should be scoring, he's finally posted a respectable score for the first time in 6 weeks! Yet I'm kissed? He scored 91 anyway, hardly a massive score. Sloane injury was huge, more significant/unique than any injury you have copped all year!
Has been so much more pleasurable scrolling through these posts with someone's not showing. Won't say who. :cool:

Whitfield, Taranto ( expected to score 250 between them), had to field Answerth Add Witherden's **** and Sloane all added to a donut due to Hore.
I know that go you pups regularly refers to Saturday as "**** Truck Saturday" but today went way beyond ****.
What on earth is going on with Witho? I'm amazed to see his average is above 80, every time I see him play he seems to always get 50-60s. He's going to be very cheap after his bye, and is a strong finisher, but I can't even consider him with the way he is going. Almost want him to post a few tons just so I have the confidence to jump on.

Think next year I'll be angling for durability again in midfield, sick and tired of flogs getting injuries

Neale, Gaff, Oliver, Zerrett will likely be prioritised I think
I was just thinking that. I've been destroyed with injuries but traded my way out of it so far. Is gonna seriously hurt what my final team looks like though in a big way.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was just thinking that. I've been destroyed with injuries but traded my way out of it so far. Is gonna seriously hurt what my final team looks like though in a big way.
In saying that, watch Zerrett get injured...

Traded him in in SC this week, own him in both formats I play, like Sloane

In saying that, watch Zerrett get injured...

Traded him in in SC this week, own him in both formats I play, like Sloane

Uh oh, I'm planning on captaining him. Might need to rethink that :think:

What are the chances of Cripps+Gibbons+Daniel staying below 308?

Gibbons is going to pull out an arse-y score, can just feel it.
Cripps going big as well, will destroy bombers midfield.
Daniel will actually do better with a tougher match-up, Eagles will be pumping it inside 50 a lot and that's when he'll rack up. Will take every kick-in too.

I actually think I lose this match-up
Cripps 130
Daniel 105
Gibbons 75

One disaster follows another this week.
Every player I have who is scoring well, my opponent has.
Opponent's uniques have gone crazy such as Coniglio. I cop donuts due to late outs and yet my opponents fill ins score well above expected. Gibbons on 22 half way through first. My unique - Zerrett cops the hard tag and is likely to score 50 odd. Previous weeks my opponents have also had Zerrett.
Gone from expected 200 point win to a certain loss.
Just a week from hell. Whatever could go wrong - has. FMDT.

Sunday's have been horrible for me after good friday and sat.

Merritt C
Cripps

Get off it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back