Round 11 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gawn vs Grundy this week. Chance they’ll nullify each other out for 70 each.
Grundy struggled to get off the ground tonight .....ROB is not a great leaping ruckman, Grundy should have been jumping all over him ......didn't happen, and ROB was halving most contests

Cameron almost gonna make as much money as Pittonet did. When 2 spud rucks are your best (non-Rowell) money-makers for the season, then something is damn wrong!
Cameron took on an 18 YO skinny kid .....Bucks obviously instructed the team to play thru Cameron .....he'll never get an easier matchup

Laird Cameron and traded out Poodee 2 weeks ago......

cecfc02892154ce32f4e71b1926e169c.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Grundy struggled to get off the ground tonight .....ROB is not a great leaping ruckman, Grundy should have been jumping all over him ......didn't happen, and ROB was halving most contests

I was thinking of trading ROB to McInerney if he got another spud score but now I'm thinking of trading Grundy to him instead.

He looks cooked at the moment and has Cameron stealing ruck time and points off him, trading him would free up close to 200k too.

I was thinking of trading ROB to McInerney if he got another spud score but now I'm thinking of trading Grundy to him instead.

He looks cooked at the moment and has Cameron stealing ruck time and points off him, trading him would free up close to 200k too.
You'd like to know when COLL have their Bye wouldn't you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back