Round 11 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
No Petracca or Oliver is killing anyone that doesn’t have them. We’re ******* idiots for not having Petracca, it was clear in the preseason he was ready to explode.

I've got Petracca but I don't have Neale, Macrae, Oliver or Laird, if you had all of them you'd be laughing.

2,405 scored from 21x players with only Draper to come.

Less (0) Draper, (32) McAsey, (59) Aarts and (68) B Smith: leaves me 2,246.

Am kinda locked into Draper's 0 so 2,246 it is.

LeftOffensiveKatydid-small.gif

Lairdy now a top 6 defender if you take out Howe (injured) and Thurlow who’s played one game :)

SP Larid is back baby .

Thurlow top 6 lol.

I thought he was delisted.

Anywoo ...I thought he was going to be the next Enright when he was a cat 🐹.

SP Larid is back baby .
Thurlow top 6 lol.
I thought he was delisted.

Anywoo ...I thought he was going to be the next Enright when he was a cat 🐹.
I can see it now.
Shitting his daks he had a month left before packing his bags forever.
" Hey Horse, gimme a gig up fwd. Kicked shitloads when i was a kid. I can do it. You have no forwards anyway. Go on. Pretty plz"

I blame Geelong for never giving him the opportunity :thumbsu:

* Breakout game :p

Damn good time to pull out the best game he's ever played.
Shouldnt joke too much. So many guys across the AFL facing the end of their careers right now with the forced list changes.

* might now get 2 more before delisted

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just had a quick glance. Yet another disaster round.
Who is "Motown Sharks" in 4B ?
Its like two cripples having a pillow fight. Two shocker rounds going head to head.

Guess who couldnt be arsed putting the E on that flog Rivers ? Even after that other flog Tobe Watson was omitted. Doesnt matter really, but how TF did Rivers end up getting a gig ? I give up...who the hell can spend their time every single day keeping an eye on this.

Just 1 trade done this week. I was waiting for teams to go Conroy > Draper

HAHAHAHHAHHAA Draper. WTF lol.

All i can trade in now is maybe one of next weeks rooks from Syd/GWS like Wicks/OHarrolorrann. No idea. Dont really feel like sideways Whitfield or Coniglio just to win a league game. Or maybe just bring in Draper anyway....but with my luck we find out tomorrow he's injured.

Yeah i give up. Kudos to anyone in a good zone and still fighting.

Just had a quick glance. Yet another disaster round.
Who is "Motown Sharks" in 4B ?
Its like two cripples having a pillow fight. Two shocker rounds going head to head.

Guess who couldnt be arsed putting the E on that flog Rivers ? Even after that other flog Tobe Watson was omitted. Doesnt matter really, but how TF did Rivers end up getting a gig ? I give up...who the hell can spend their time every single day keeping an eye on this.

Just 1 trade done this week. I was waiting for teams to go Conroy > Draper

HAHAHAHHAHHAA Draper. WTF lol.

All i can trade in now is maybe one of next weeks rooks from Syd/GWS like Wicks/OHarrolorrann. No idea. Dont really feel like sideways Whitfield or Coniglio just to win a league game. Or maybe just bring in Draper anyway....but with my luck we find out tomorrow he's injured.

Yeah i give up. Kudos to anyone in a good zone and still fighting.

Haha your team sound exactly the same as mine. Except I traded Cameron for Draper last week. Spud Cameron comes back and tonnes up to rub it in. Add to that this week I had to go early on trades. Yes I actually have a life and couldn't wait for teams to drop. Traded In Watson, Shuey and Shoenburg....lol

Haha your team sound exactly the same as mine. Except I traded Cameron for Draper last week. Spud Cameron comes back and tonnes up to rub it in. Add to that this week I had to go early on trades. Yes I actually have a life and couldn't wait for teams to drop. Traded In Watson, Shuey and Shoenburg....lol
Yeah thats not good :p Reads like a typical tale of woe at the moment.
Ive done one trade last friday or thursday whateva, was Bennell > Shoenfraud. So glad :drunk::rolleyes:Then i thought might go King > Wingard/Simpkin...pfft trading out a 60 avge for two 60 odd scores, dodged that bullet. Rivers suddenly out of the blue gets a gig then Watson gets dropped. etc etc
I'm probably well off i havent traded compared to guys like you.
Cameron > Draper takes the cake :thumbsu: Nothing wrong with the trade, but you got royally screwed both ways with Cameron's 100.

Feel like if i dont spend 2 more trades this week i;ll regret it for next week. Maybe i should throw a few $ and bring in Draper today, knowing he's not even playing :rolleyes:. Sounds and feels stupid but we live in strange times.

No Petracca or Oliver is killing anyone that doesn’t have them. We’re ******* idiots for not having Petracca, it was clear in the preseason he was ready to explode.
Don’t be hard on yourself, he had great preaseasons the previous 2 seasons an flopped, the difference this year was the fitness.

Proj 2105

Bye rounds have been amazing

Haven't been able to nail my VC or C for 3 weeks in a row now. Keep f**king it up and choosing wrong. VC on Cripps and C on Grundy this week.

Laird playing as a full time mid is an absolutely delicious treat for those of us who held him. Petracca and Oliver are GODS.

Need to get Neale to sweeten the deal but not sure if I'll be able to.

Melts when Sloane and Crouch return and Laird goes back to defence and starts scoring sh*te again

Crouch reinjured his hammy and Id bet Sloane spends more time up forward to try help out there. Plus Laird played a better game as a mid last night than any of those others have done in a long time. He was good last week in the role also so I dont think he will be moved out unless he stinks it up in the next few but we will see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back