Round 11 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Can the Dees and Roos just agree to both rest their star ruckman in Gawn and Goldy? I want Xerri to play

It's actually not totally out of the question that he comes in for Brown, especially with Larkey still a little proppy.

If Goldy is out though, they would replace him with Campbell (not Xerri).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Someone said SEN reported Neale, Witherden, McCarthy with gastro issue
That genuine or is someone being a dickhead?
Nothing on twitter yet ......but CARL v WC going to be played in thunderstorms apparently .....have you a lot of wet track players .....not sure on Gaff ??

Weird thing about that is, I had the C on Hurn but the site was giving me 298 for Neale a long way out from the final match
Noticed the same thing. Disconcerting.

Will Sholl get an extended run at it given the Crows are blooding youngsters?

Woodcock is an awesome basement price, but feel he will be out once Ebert returns.

I'm eyeing off Shuey as he is an absolute bargain at $480k odd, and the best value across the board in my opinion. SC friendly game as it is built on contested possessions. Averaging 110 without his injury effected game of 33.

Will Sholl get an extended run at it given the Crows are blooding youngsters?

Woodcock is an awesome basement price, but feel he will be out once Ebert returns.

I'm eyeing off Shuey as he is an absolute bargain at $480k odd, and the best value across the board in my opinion. SC friendly game as it is built on contested possessions. Averaging 110 without his injury effected game of 33.
Shuey is a good player, but he has never put together a premo season, and he’s no spring chicken.
At 400k, maybe, at 500k, just don’t see it.
See a lot really keen on him, maybe he can string enough together this year.
Hope he proves you right 👍

Hai guys, just letting you know that I'm still alive but my bladder is on life support. 🍺🍷🍾🥂🍸🍹🥃

source.gif

I think I can rule out Fyfe as a VC/C option with that news, it's also one of the reasons I'm looking at trading in Serong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back