Round 11 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reckon you'd have an easy win even if the App didn't screw me over!

The app (from my limited experience), seems not to like incomplete teams - so if you haven't named all emergencies, C, VC etc - it decides you don't know what you are doing and ignores you....

The app (from my limited experience), seems not to like incomplete teams - so if you haven't named all emergencies, C, VC etc - it decides you don't know what you are doing and ignores you....
My team was complete, it may have correctly guessed that I don't know what I'm doing but my team was complete!

call me superstitious but i swear my players do better when im not watching
yep just happened to me. Switched off when Weller was on 2 near Quarter time, then turned it back on during the second quarter and he is on 46.

Ridley always has one qtr per game where he just does SFA, it's the reason he has hit 80 only once this season. Surely he has to hit 80 minimum tonight, surely.

Rankine solid start. I'm beginning to think he might be better to keep than Bailey Smith. I'd rather trade out a guy dropping in price than one that is still increasing in price, especially if the scoring is similar.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1772 with a half left form Ridley, Merrett, Greenwood and Rankine, need Merrett and Greenwood to lift, but happy with the week 👌🏻 Would of taken over 1600 on recent form

yep just happened to me. Switched off when Weller was on 2 near Quarter time, then turned it back on during the second quarter and he is on 46.
i watched the first quarter at work on my phone and Greenwood and Rankine nowhere to be seen. Drive home, miss the 2nd quarter and theyve both jumped up 30pts. I find Fantasy footy more satisfying when you are doing something other than watching the game, and when you refresh the dtlive or fanfooty after 5 minutes you are almost guaranteed to see your players have +6 or something hehe. What is it about seeing +numbers next to a players name that makes us tick?! :D

Rankine and Witts both going backwards in points 😡😡 luckily Ridley is offsetting them.
witts to Cameron might be a good move at this point!

Ridley, McGrath, Greenwood and Weller with a strong combined half.

I'll be over the moon to get an 1800+ with my Gawn donut.

And just like that three of them turn into boiled potatoes.

Ridley great, carrying Rankine's spud qtr.

I want to trade Bailey Smith but there really is a lack of fwd options I want. Simpkin goes missing, GW is in bad form. I may as well get Danger and hope he gets DPP
I wouldn’t recommend getting Danger, he is terrible to watch when he’s in shocking form

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back